Most commonly used Uniques?

Hi everyone,

I know Tabula Rasa as the most used and talked about Unique item, as it goes with any build. So, I was wondering, what are the other Uniques that serve the same purpose? The uniques that are used all the time by many kinds of builds?
Last bumped on Feb 16, 2019, 9:01:37 PM
For leveling, Goldrim is definitely up there.

For endgame, atziri's promise is one of the most common simply because it works with every build that doesn't use avatar of fire or star/voidforge.

(technically starforge can still use it but usually starforge uses brutality which prevents it)
Last edited by codetaku on Feb 15, 2019, 8:50:11 AM
Wondertrap is also great for levelling.
I seem to use Carnage Heart on about 1/3 of my characters.
For me it's probably wanderlust. Starting a character without that feels sloooooowwwww.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
For me it's probably wanderlust. Starting a character without that feels sloooooowwwww.

That's what I mean with "Wondertrap" *ggg*

Last edited by NoBillag on Feb 15, 2019, 10:04:17 AM
Tabula Rasa and "everything found during first hours of league" during levelling.

Then:

Kaoms Heart, Tombfists, Inpulsa, Poet's pen, Starkonya's Head, Dereso's Devotion, Kaom's Way, Lioney's Fall, Wildfire, Atziris flask and boots, Headhunter.

Also typical MF gear, like QOTF, bisco's collar and so was quite popular, now in retreat, as players finally discovered, whole MF is crap, moreover Burials is T11 now :P

Maybe few other items, rest is useless crap or toys for more advanced players (mark of the elder, mark of the shaper).
"
Tabula Rasa and "everything found during first hours of league" during levelling.

Then:

Kaoms Heart, Tombfists, Inpulsa, Poet's pen, Starkonya's Head, Dereso's Devotion, Kaom's Way, Lioney's Fall, Wildfire, Atziris flask and boots, Headhunter.

Also typical MF gear, like QOTF, bisco's collar and so was quite popular, now in retreat, as players finally discovered, whole MF is crap, moreover Burials is T11 now :P

Maybe few other items, rest is useless crap or toys for more advanced players (mark of the elder, mark of the shaper).

They asked for most commonly used uniques, not most desirable.

Having headhunter on this list is completely nonsense.
Tombfist for sure, almost every build that can use them uses them.
2 socket tombfist, loreweave, Mark of the Shaper/Elder.

Thats like half or even more builds in this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info