Quin's review- scared face

Is he still shilling for RMT sites?
"
TheBagman wrote:
Is he still shilling for RMT sites?

Playing SSF is obviously a good way for doing that, indeed...
As opposed to, you know, constantly talking about it on forums.
"
gandhar0 wrote:
Hi community.

Some days ago Quin69 tried a few uber labs and did a review of one of his encounters.

That part with the scary face & the voices is hilarious.

https://streamable.com/pr2s6

This Man is a legend

Hahah
"
LeetbakaDX wrote:
"

BUT BUT HES HC SHAPER AND HAS DONE HIS ATLAS IT MUST MEAN HES GOOD! No it does not wtf lol

I_NO's trademark mental gymnastics tightrope...where completing the hardest content in the game, but not making it to 100, makes you bad.

Where did I ever say that? LOL look it how he plays it's hilarious why do you think other streamers make fun of him? Cuz hes not very good hes entertaining that's it.

Dies to DD yes
Plays 0 dps build 50000 defense still dies build yes
LOLDLODODLDLDLDODLDLD

But keep defending him it makes it even more golden.

BULLYING MUH STREAMER MUST DEFEND!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 15, 2019, 4:18:01 PM
Attention seekers in this thread trying to boast about "being good at PoE" and about others "being bad at PoE" Spending a lot of time playing, researching information and practicing will make you good yeah. Who cares though xD Everyone can be at whatever level they're at and have fun.

How does someone else's level of play effect you in any way lmao? It doesn't... so why try to put ppl down? Man some ppl have issues xD

I didn't even know who Quin was a month ago and i rarely tune in for streams, but from what i've seen he's new and obviously that makes it entertaining for the ppl that watch him... what else is there to be said.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Feb 15, 2019, 5:21:57 PM
"
I really despise his fans lol

^^^
Jeezus you guys need to lighten up...
Maybe you just don't get what being entertaining means.

"
There's nothing to fucking be proud of going into a complex mechanics-driven ARPG blind.

Right, I'm sure everyone loves reading wiki pages and watching youtube vids for hours on end before starting to play. The guy's a dad, streaming PoE 12h a day, every day... doesn't have time to "educate" himself about the game, and decided to learn as he goes, which also makes for very good entertainment for his viewers.

"
Like he is really really bad at the game and that's why it makes him so entertaining and that's fine that's good but his fans refuse to acknowledge that.

Dude got to lv97 on his first HC-SSF character. Completed his atlas, killed shaper several times, as well as red elder. Never skips syndicate, including in T15 multi-damage mods... All of that with a fucking MELEE skill.
Really bad indeed.

As for his "shit-tier community he dragged with him", they're the only reason PoE has still any visibility on twitch currently, so how about you take a fucking clue ?

Pretty amazing to see this level of toxicity about a guy who clearly doesn't deserve it, and doesn't do you any wrong...
Oh wait no, not *that* amazing on these forums, actually.

White knighting for streamers on forums, what a champ
"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"
"

White knighting for streamers on forums, what a champ

Yea, I don't know what I was expecting from this place.
I'll leave you to your hating circle-jerk, guys, have a good one.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
In fairness it's hard to say Dex (dexterity) with an Australian accent apparently.

Even Mathil is known for stacking "dicks" in some builds.

It's a NZ accent, not Australian. They mess up their "e" and "i" vowels sounds, essentially swapping them.
Dying to Uber Elder in 2019. I dont know how bad one must play to achieve that
(using logout macro is same as dying, because he would die w/o using one)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info