Atziri's Reflection BUG Curse Templar Totem !

Hi,

I was really happy 10 minutes ago, when after hours of hardcore geeking in POE I finally manage to buy my First Hight Level in my all life of video gaming: An Atzir's reflection for 36 ex !

I'm playing a Curse Templar Totem, with Soul Mantel as armor (+1 curse every time one of you totem die).

The idea was, by buying Atziri's Reflection, to be immunize to curses and in the same time to reflect them on mobs.
That was on the way to change my gaming experience and opening my Templar Totem to a totally new gaming dimension.

But nothing of this work... No one of my curse is reflected, and I still have them as normal even if is right on my shield "unaffected by cruse" and "curse reflection". To have the shield equipped or not don't change anything. (36ex i remember it)

Did some one already pull a Templar totem to this point ? Did have you already get the bug ? It is a bug ?

Personally, is just demotivating me to play anymore, after all this time passed for... Nothing.

Thanks
Last bumped on Feb 17, 2019, 8:41:51 AM
Reflection by my logic means that something gets back to offender. In this case, when an enemy casts a curse on you, this curse is reflected to them. In Soul Mantle case, the curse can't be 'reflected' to monsters, since it's not them who cast it.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
There is no bug. Unaffected by means the curse doesnt affect you. It doesn’t mean the curse is not there. And reflect bounces something back to it’s source. You’re not going to reflect a curse onto a monster unless that monster curses you first.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
It's still a good purchase if you combo it with "self-flagellation"
::::::::▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄::::::::::::::
::::::▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌:::::::::::
:::: ▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█:::::::::
::  ▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌:::::::
::▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄:::::
"
It's still a good purchase if you combo it with "self-flagellation"

And anything else that gives you benefit for being cursed.
The curses don't do anything, but they register and thus you'll get the benefits without any downsides.

I think that's the main reason why this shield is so expensive.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
And anything else that gives you benefit for being cursed.

yeah you could also selfcurse you with vuln combined with cowards legacy for LL benefits
::::::::▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄::::::::::::::
::::::▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌:::::::::::
:::: ▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█:::::::::
::  ▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌:::::::
::▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄:::::
Cool,

Thank you for all your answers.

It's true, i check better and my curses do not affect me but still give me the benefice of them. (with self-flagellation)

I can really feel the difference in game !

Thank for your attention guys !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info