Conversion nodes in the tree

I would like to suggest a couple of changes in the tree about cold damage. The nodes "Weapon Cold Damage" and "Winter Spirit" (that convert 20% of phys damage into cold, each), could be 25%. At this moment of the meta, there is no point for some limitations in the game.

Another thing is, we have Avatar of Fire. We could have lightning conversion on the tree, too (maybe between the Witch and Shadow nodes).

Cheers.
Last bumped on Feb 15, 2019, 2:55:45 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Gackuto wrote:
Another thing is, we have Avatar of Fire. We could have lightning conversion on the tree, too (maybe between the Witch and Shadow nodes).

Converstion only apply in one particular order/way :

physical -> lightning -> cold -> fire -> chaos.

So only physical can be converted to lightning, where physical/lightning/cold can be converted to fire.

This is how it has been designed at the very start and it is likely never changing.
In short, Avatar of fire is possible, but an equivalent for cold/lightning is not.

There could be physical->lightning conversions though, but I personally think that there is way too much phys->ele conversion already, partly invalidating physical damage on its own.

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
I don't think OP intended to change the order of conversion (which obviously would be broken) but merely pointed out the complete lack of lightning conversion on the tree.

To OP: I actually like the 40% which leaves you with 10% physical (if you're using a skill with 50% conversion ofc) since it allows you to still apply bleed and impale if you'd e.g. like to use the fortify buff effect of dread banner (which stacks up by impaling enemies) or use the extra damage against bleeding enemies of Vaal Double Strike.
::::::::▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄::::::::::::::
::::::▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌:::::::::::
:::: ▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█:::::::::
::  ▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌:::::::
::▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄:::::

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info