Warning: [Removed by Support] is a thief

Do you like your money? Are you careful when receiving your change from the store and are you checking to see if someone opened the carton of milk you bought? Y/ N

Do you like your exa? Are you careful about the item that you are buying? Y/ N

Matter of responsibility.
Second-class poe gamer
Who ever trades with a guy called [Removed by Support] anyway?? /shrug
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
oh man, this [Removed by Support] guy surely does all kinds of stuff!
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Is it even against the rules to scam someone in this manner? I think it's not!

Think of it as this, we are a bunch of exiles, you can't trust anyone!
Trust and respect are not the same things.

Respecting people you don't know is fine as a social framework.

Trusting people you don't know, well, good luck with that.

It's perfectly fine to not trust people, check items and behaving like a gentlemen when you do so.

"Sir i think you offered me the wrong item, i am here to purchase a 12% energy from within"/adjust's monocle.
Proceed to laugh cordious at the childish attempt of scamming in a game and think to yourself 'not today good sir, and not to me".

Imagine how fast this method of scamming would disapear if people where simply thought the difference between respect and trust....

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Another one of these.
Look. Just scam as many people as you can until you get your exalts back. This is a perfectly acceptable way to deal with getting scammed. You can't get named. GGG doesn't care. The people on the forums will just blame the victim. You can not lose.
In the current generation of entitlement, participation trophies, and 'it's someone else,fault', does it really surprise anyone that the same people that don't want to take responsibility for their actions in real life also don't want to take responsibility for their actions in a video game.
"
fomori2 wrote:
In the current generation of entitlement, participation trophies, and 'it's someone else,fault', does it really surprise anyone that the same people that don't want to take responsibility for their actions in real life also don't want to take responsibility for their actions in a video game.

Or, for the first time in this century, someone could come forward, accept they did not read the terms of the agreement, and accept the consequences because of it.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
Lampskärm wrote:
Is it even against the rules to scam someone in this manner? I think it's not!

Think of it as this, we are a bunch of exiles, you can't trust anyone!

Exactly. Scam as many people as you can , as often as you can. It will only make the game better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info