Simple and efficient fix of "Fortify support"

"
Mlvado wrote:

there is no fix to this "issue" if you make melee tank enough so they dont have to move around to dont get one shot, the bosses became trivial, melee game play is a lot more active then ranged, in this game and in all games that has a "melee/ranged" tag.

you know, you could just reduce the insane life regeneration that this game has boosted, because there are no proper defenses?
i understand, and thats exactly what i posted there, if you reduce boss damage OR increase too much on melee defenses that you dont need to move too much, you will stay still, and rightclick the boss to death, and thats bad, the game is stupid boring this way lol

and the only ranged build i know that come clore to facetank/leech bosses are a scourge arrow with more than 1 mirror invested in it, i mean, with so much investiment i dont even know if this is wrong
Last edited by Mlvado on Feb 14, 2019, 5:10:08 PM
"
reprot9x wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:
I guess you play a different game. ^^

Or maybe you do. ^^ Btw, so is CWDT, IC, movementskill + faster attacks/faster casting etc etc. Hope you learned something. Build diversity at it's finest.

I remember the last time I whirling bladed around on a caster and plunged through a pack with temp chains on aura for the godly fortify buff... Totally didn't slow down pack clear and was definitely more viable than ignoring the damamge reduction. I think every single build I've ever looked at uses fortify, we should nerf it to the ground.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info