PLEASE HELP !

How'd you figure out his name o_O
"
GunCrazy420 wrote:
Brian,

Man, I can feel your pain, similar issue had to me playing HC, but instead it was a server crash which ripped all my items to standard.

BTW looks like a lot of ppl are editing their original post and listing items that were already listed by others.

When you check time stamps please check edit time stamps as well!

Regards,

Jason

Oh yeah, lol. A guy who asked for the same items as me edited his post after I made my message. Sneaky.

And yeah it really sucks when your hopes and dreams get crushed. Especially for a game you've invested alot of time into and money. I see he bought a couple Supporter packs so that's just soulcrushing when something like this happens.
May I have this, please?
1. Tabula Rasa armor (+1 to gems) from Shpuc
2. Unnatural Instinct jewel from Xerafym OR Shaper's Touch gloves from Zekpysizmz
3. Dying Sun flask from Xerafym OR Xoph's Blood amulet from Xerafym
Maybe, some currency too, if you will be so kind.

P.S. @LicherZombied

P.P.S. Seems the OP just kidding and has no will to gave anything. Maybe, he has cooled down and realized, that nothing really bad happened.
Last edited by SilverWF2 on Feb 13, 2019, 8:54:38 PM
I wish after 2.5 months of playing I had enough god tier uniques to risk losing. How’d you get so good at the game so fast? I’m almost at 6 years and I’m still trying to figure it out.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
TeaAichSee wrote:
after killed elder and shaper - i throw 1 of my uber items on ground - seen a lot of people doing it and SEEMS to give better drops - it might not have any effect - BUT the 1st time - again THE 1ST TIME i had no portals left, in 100+ runs i threw my chest and amu on ground - the game crased to deskop
[...]
Your instability lost me 2 100exa items !

LOL. Indeed this is hilarious.

"
TeaAichSee wrote:
but ur instability in game lost my items !
[...]
completley honest SCAMMED by game bad mechanics !

You knew there are no portals left and you knew if something will go wrong you will lost your items, but you still decided to risk for no reason. You scammed yourself.

"
TeaAichSee wrote:
PLEASE HELP

I'm going to help you with wise advice - do not drop your items on the ground next time.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
鬼殺し wrote:
LOL now the thread is in Technical Support, even though a support member said 'nope, the items you threw on the ground are gone' and so the OP turned it into a rage-quit-item-giveaway...

Boing boing boing...

Correction no giveway, just a rage quit, claiming to sell his account lol~! Hilarious rager!
"
TeaAichSee wrote:
i throw 1 of my uber items on ground - seen a lot of people doing it and SEEMS to give better drops

You should have bought some MTX beforehand. Have you not watched CuteDog_ video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrc7uScgUvU

/s

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info