PLEASE HELP !

"
"
TeaAichSee wrote:
This is a real problem the the game created - not me - if the game was stabel - i wold have had no problems !

Ok, so. You seem pretty adamant that the game is so unstable, it so messed up.. that you MUST have had problems before If you knew the game has stability problems, as you're so expressing, Why are you throwing items on the ground.now, else you surely wouldn't have risked your items.

I'm not trolling you buddy (does trolling you to you mean disagreeing?). Just trying to get my head around the fact of you throwing your items on the floor in chance of "something that someone said".

Whilst we're on the topic of "something that someone said". go try your luck with fusings at Kuduku. There's a reason why that prophecy exists and gives fusings!

You are just part of the people who troll - "If you knew the game has stability problems, as you're so expressing, Why are you throwing items on the ground." - CAUSE IT NEVER CRASHED IN 100= RUNS - and should i play the game expecting crashes ?

Its very simple and im not being rude - u are jsut trolling - the game crashed and lost my items cause of tha t crash - i cannot predict crashes and will no play a game expecting crashes - i want my items back the devs can search for the rolls in game if u think im scamming - they dont exist - im still in ho - havent left - so probably the instance is still there!

Again anyone who comes here syaing its my fault please dont waste ur time ITS NOT _ the other ones are just trolls who dont like me in game - period !

If it would happen to anyone i would be tottally 100% on the players side on this - i didnt sell them by mistake - i didnt threw them and exit game on purpose - the game crashed and took them - that is game's fault not mine.

You are either trolling very smartly or just on the side of the people who dont like me personally.

I bet if it was one of the streamers - everyone would jump to help.
I JUST WANT ITEMS BACK THAT GAME STOLE FROM ME !
"
鬼殺し wrote:
TROLL - IGNORED WHAT EVER U SAY FROM NOW ON !
"
TeaAichSee wrote:
the game crashed and lost my items cause of tha t crash

Last thing from me here.

Once you throw you item on the ground you now assume all the risk. It's the same as not picking an item up if the servers crash.

GGG will do nothing for you, and to address your concern about streamers, they also do nothing for them either.

You lost buddy. Move on, and go and kill uber elder again, since you've killed him 100 times already. No biggy.
"
"
TeaAichSee wrote:
the game crashed and lost my items cause of tha t crash

Last thing from me here.

Once you throw you item on the ground you now assume all the risk. It's the same as not picking an item up if the servers crash.

GGG will do nothing for you, and to address your concern about streamers, they also do nothing for them either.

You lost buddy. Move on, and go and kill uber elder again, since you've killed him 100 times already. No biggy.

SMART TROLL - go play with PIJAMAS player - u are friends - u are smart trolls ! IGNORED !
IF YOU ARE LUCKY AND SEE THIS well...

Check my profile - ask for any item ! ALL ARE FREE ! (even currency)
HERE in this thread !

I look at time stamps of comments and who says 1st gets the item or items that he wrote in comments ! All except the trolls that already trolled this thread at the time i post this comment !

3 ITEMS MAX PER PERSON !

WILL CHECK BACK IN 1-2 max 3 HOURS !

FUCK THIS GAME ! I QUIT !
Last edited by TeaAichSee on Feb 13, 2019, 7:00:19 AM
Hey sorry to hear you're quitting.

Can i please have your Tombfists and 2x Anger watchers eye, and Helmet or Currency would be great.

EDIT: First btw
Last edited by Les_Onardo on Feb 13, 2019, 7:51:34 AM
1st

I said 1st do i get items? :D

Just joking could I get the dying sun flask, might of the meek and unnatural instinct?
Last edited by kukukukukukukubirdhead on Feb 13, 2019, 7:09:52 AM
Tombfist 2 Abyss GLoves

And rage shelter Helm

Any exalts/chaos you would like to give as well~!
Can i please have helmet and or tombfists?
immolate and conc helm please and some currency for new build
Last edited by patrykon on Feb 13, 2019, 6:54:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info