Can't craft Syndicate phys to cold mod on gloves with Incursion phys to cold mod

I'm unable to craft the Syndicate mod "(20-25)% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage" on top of the Topotante mod "Adds (5–7) to (10–12) Cold Damage to Attacks/25% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage".
Earlier in the league the craft was available from the bench (I know someone who crafted such gloves, unfortunately it was just to test and he got rid of them since), but now it's disabled.

Last edited by SuboptimalSolution on Feb 15, 2019, 2:47:11 AM
Last bumped on Feb 19, 2019, 10:23:38 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Still an issue.
If this was changed on purpose, I would argue that it's pretty hard to get a usable pair of gloves to craft conversion onto (or multimod, in which case it's also expensive), so it's reasonable to make the craft available.
Bump.
Another bump.
Iirc, you can't craft the mod, because it's from the same mod family. I saw such thread with other element and dev response, but it's too late, so you'd have to find it yourself or wait for someone else to link it.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info