The future of RT

+1

But i think all melee in general should be buffed by ALOT!
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
between lycosidae and the hits can't be evaded bench mod, RT is in a pretty bad place now.

i can see some using it for short-term until they can respec out of it, but it's pretty much pointless now.

funnier, i actually used it last league. of course, the bench mod didn't exist then. and i was kind of proving a point.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
robmafia wrote:
funnier, i actually used it last league. of course, the bench mod didn't exist then. and i was kind of proving a point.

I'm using it this league, and it turned out OK'ish. Starforge, Brutality, all physical, Cleave. While I have done everything up to/including Shaper, I have - as I said - probably sunk around 15-20ex on the character. Begs the question; what if I sunk that much currency into another build?

But no doubt, it needs some love. I don't really care that much about what they do with it, just that they do something. Because right now, with the "can't eved" craftable mod and how easy it is to get enough crit and accuracy from gear, tree and ascendancies, RT is pretty under powered.

Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Each hit places a resolute counter on the enemy with a max of 8
Enemy takes 4% more damage for every resolute counter missing
Enemy deals 1% less damage per resolute counter

Done?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
May be GGG should add notable "attacks deal (10-20)% more damage" behind RT. Or make RT ignore enemies block/dodge.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
Boem wrote:
Done?

When they add it, sure - we're done. But I like the idea. There's something "resolute" about it.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Boem wrote:
Each hit places a resolute counter on the enemy with a max of 8
Enemy takes 4% more damage for every resolute counter missing
Enemy deals 1% less damage per resolute counter

Done?

Peace,

-Boem-

Even with a 4 sec timer on each hit (refreshing as long as you hit the enemy I guess), those are pretty high numbers !
With the current power creep, not that aberrant though I guess ...
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
@Boem made a great suggestion, I would even be content with a more simple implementation, like "every x hit deals double damage & x% reduced damage taken from an enemy hit RECENTLY by a melee attack at <16 radius from character"...

TencentGGG could even highlight (or make visible the last part when pressing ALT), the need for an attack to hit an opponent in a <16 radius around character to be considered "MELEE"...

Wishfull thinking, but RT needs to be brought "up to par" with all the other playstyles, especially as we see TencentGGG's reluctance towards "real balance" & "nerfing outliers to oblivion" (disregading everything "melee", we all know the sad state of the "multiple % phys gained as ele" stat sticks which still are BiS for casters, and non-existent for melee)...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
"
Fruz wrote:

those are pretty high numbers !

Maybe, but not even in the same ballpark as non-RT builds.
Just slap some 'less damage taken', crit- and ailment immunity nodes behind RT and call it a day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info