Old People Need Love To!

RMT, bad idea.

However, I would LOVE to see a massive increase in crafting drops. I feel like I am missing out on a giant portion of the game by only being able to craft one item if I'm lucky. Perhaps if exalts were replaced with chaos? I haven't thought that the whole way through, so maybe there would be a big issue doing that. But it'd be so nice to have a healthy stack of exalts and annuls to fool around with some gear.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
"
Sullee wrote:
Enjoy your walk.

Well said, and good analogy.

Don't forget to eat some fruit on your walk, its good to be refreshed.

"
NouRiii wrote:
You dont even play the game.

You don't even contribute to the community.

He still didnt play the game, have you checked his profile... think before you type.
Dear OP:

I'm an old guy too, but only 52. You have usurped my position as a Grandpa Simpson figure shaking his fist at other posters and yelling "Get orf mah lawn". Thanks, buddy. Thanks a lot.

And your implication that we older people don't have time to play is bullshit. I'm gainfully employed and still manage to log multiple hours a night. Sure, I don't remember what my wife and kids look like, but it's a small price to pay. Besides, they're bound to come get me if they really need me for something or if the house is on fire. As for you? You're practically retired! Act like it, and spend 8 hours a day in front of a screen already.

In closing, I am seething with resentment over everything you've said and represent. Get bent, old man!
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Stay stupid.
"
"
NouRiii wrote:
think before you type.

Yes, something worth reflecting on.

"
NouRiii wrote:
on the 19th we shall know.

And you're not making any point, i feel like im talking to twitter social warriors. Im done

Regarding OP, Clearly a made up acount hence why i said "you dont even play the game" seems in 2019 you have to explain the joke. Also the reason why i jokingly responded like this because of his ridiculous demand "legal way to purchase ..."
"
The situation on Poe will ONLY get worse in time.

CHinese market

Kiddie MTX target group.

yeah those kids with their deep pockets! in my time I got a nickel a month from my pa.

Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
tsunamikun wrote:
yeah those kids with their deep pockets! in my time I got a nickel a month from my pa.

We used to walk 4 miles through a foot and a half of snow just to get to school. In June! Uphill, both directions!
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Stay stupid.
I am 47, I just want the reaction time back I had a few years ago, now it is like "Oh I am standing in fire, well sh*t now I am dead" and it don't helped we moved to the country and I play via satellite internet, try beating a boss with a 500 ping
0 achis and 0 challs? Ok...
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
>50 guy also. OP it's "too" not "to," but that out of the way, if you learn to enjoy the journey rather than completing the end game for the sake of completing the end game, then you wont worry nearly as much about the currency. A good 5L chest can be had for 22 chaos. That's the most I've paid for anything to this point on poe.trade but I'm having a blast and got to lvl 85 this league before giving up on advancing as I don't see the point with the end of the league in sight.

Enjoy the journey because the end is...well, the end.
GGG has made a game where people want stuff. That's pretty rare these days. Most modern games just give players what ever they want, and all you have to do is go to the wiki to find out how to get it. Doesn't make them bad games... but different.

Players of PoE who come from other games just don't get the idea of playing "without". They seek easier trading methods. Or RMT. Or asking to change the game to have less RNG. GGG has stood their ground for the most part, giving us the "old school" game we enjoy.

People need to quit trying to make PoE THEIR game. It's not. It's GGG's game and many of us enjoy it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info