Old People Need Love To!

Hello GGG...

I'm kinda like an old dude that just finds this game relentlessly fascinating! I'm pushing 60, but I do love to game, when I have time...

My question is that I have no time to "sell goods" via PoE Trade and what not. Just wish GGG had another avenue to purchase currency legally, whereas some folks that don't have the time to sell their treasures on Trade. I know of the nasty pirates out there that sell currency on websites an such, but I will not stoop to their level and do what's illegal. I know of 2 souls that found out the hard way in doing that and they no longer are allowed to play, which is right, far as I'm concerned...
Oh well, never hurts to ask...

Old Timer!

pss...be gentle!
So you're asking for a legal rmt site? Ridiculous.
Sadly there is an online time gate for trade that is very punitive particularly for selling. GGG is trying to limit 'easy' trade, see the manifesto. They are doing this in a very unbalanced way that because of the time gate may functionally exclude you.

It's like GGG wants to control the speeds on a stretch of road. Rather than setting a speed limit that applies to everyone GGG is only concerned with the average speed on the road. They mandate everyone starts on the road walking and put sports cars a bit down the road that can be used to drive instead of walking but because they don't want it to be too fast there are far fewer cars and only the fastest few get them.

Don't like walking when others are lapping you in their sports cars? It's worse.. GGG wants the trash along the road picked up so now you are collecting garbage. Even though a lot of the litter is from the car drivers they don't have to gather garbage. The car drivers find farther down the road trash bags and picker sticks that GGG has left. Now you really need those items.. they would help but you couldn't compete with the car drivers to get to the cars so you have very little chance of finding trash bags and picker sticks.

Luckily for you the car drivers are willing to sell you the garbage bags and sticks at what they assure you are reasonable prices. You can sell the trash bags and sticks you find too but because you don't have a car it is much harder to make it to the other walkers before a car driver has gotten there first. Realistically you have to sell your sticks to car drivers who will resell them. Even though they reassure you their prices are fair you don't have enough. Some of your garbage can be recycled for very small amounts of money (lucky!!) but it takes a LONG time to sort through it all so the income rate is not good. The car drivers typically don't even stop for even the recyclabe trash.

Bad analogy aside PoE is Trade2Win. Trading as you have seen bypasses all the stacked RNG that GGG has gimped dropped items with. Don't expect the beneficiaries of this to willingly give up their EZ-mode either particularly if it is about RMT\botting (that illegal currency comes from somewhere).

Enjoy your walk.
You dont even play the game.
Yeah thats so fake.
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
Dude made a throwaway account to ask delicate questions.

Anyway RMT is bad and a no-no and no one should be talking about it in any capacity.
Second-class poe gamer
"Im old guy, Im to lazy to play, just let me RMT".

Okay old man...
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're asking for a currency exchange set up like an auction house rather than RMT.

In which case, sure, I agree.

But if you're asking for RMT, go play some other game. I hear EVE Online likes to steal your money.

Also the person who pointed out that you don't play the game has a point. 0 characters created? lol.
His "2 souls" probably were his 2 first accounts xD
Old Timer
A lot of people don't understand this game.
This knowledge will keep you woke.

This game is 20% playing 70% playing the trade market (These people are called flippers) Also they control the market. Now GGG makes this game for them as if control over trade was not there the content in the game is dead.

Ok so the drop rate in this game has been setup for stopping trashing content.

The real reason drop rates are really bad is because of this.

Path of Exile is make new character only game
See if this game was made for endgame the drop rates would be better.
See endgame in this game for most people is 40/40 challenge that a crap endgame.

Most people get to elder and then that's it to.

So as you can see making alts is really the only way to play. Want proof ?

Look at Mathil he starts a build levels it kills uber then rinses and repeat.
But look at the knowledge he has how to craft his builds.
unless you have played this game for years and have taken a phd in this game you wont make that much currency.

So my advice is don't pay rmt sites rather pay someone to coach you in the knowledge on how this game works. This game does not have a endgame it has a marker instead. This is also why leagues has killed any decent endgame as at level 1 the league starts with every character.

so now you are woke the choice is yours

Play ssf where you can play forever with 1 character and get bis slots.
Play league and just kill elder of whatever your goal is then makes alts

so remember this game is a alt game
you will love this game knowing that once you have reached 80-85 you can just keep rolling characters.

Now i am sure I have triggered the hardcore fanbois so expecting toxic responses lol.

My 2 cents
make a ever-evolving endgame where you can take 1 character and never have to play another with lots of content.
anyways peace out

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info