GGG official races - Turmoil/Mayhem.. when?

I really love the community races. Kammell, new ziz race coming ( friday ), etc. And I'm proud, more than never, of our community.

But for GOD SAKE, this community racers with real money as prizes get all the best players playing all together and no-sleeping for days, its the kind of thing that mortal players like me ( yes I have a phone ) don't stand any chance.

When is the GGG races/events like mayhem/turmoil coming back FOR GOD SAKE?

AT least I could play,m rush my lvl 90 and hope to win some mtx. That was soooooo fun, man.

Why its gone?
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last bumped on Feb 15, 2019, 9:59:58 AM
i miss it too
Second-class poe gamer
I like them too. Mainly the non-voided races.
Some sort of onemonthcrazyflashbackleague needs to happen later.
"
Fapmobile wrote:
I like them too. Mainly the non-voided races.
Some sort of onemonthcrazyflashbackleague needs to happen later.

thats just awesome.
All I ever do is delay,
The end of the road
And my end....
Exiles everywhere!

I really hope these things are coming back :O
I think never. GGG said they didnt like how people just "skip" league and wait for Turmoil/Mayhem.
"mortal" players don't stand a chance at anything that is both competitive and rewarding. All you can get is a meaningless trophy that says you participated.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"mortal" players don't stand a chance at anything that is both competitive and rewarding. All you can get is a meaningless trophy that says you participated.

I mean, there were usually prizes for a random subset of people who hit various level goals--the race to 100 was completely unachievable for casual players back then, but my friend once got one of the random "level 50" prizes.

I hit at least 85 in all of those races but never won anything that wasn't guaranteed, of course :)
"
Aynix wrote:
I think never. GGG said they didnt like how people just "skip" league and wait for Turmoil/Mayhem.

whoever like path of exile never skip a whole league to play a 10 day event.

The hype around new leagues is totally real.

The thing is: Its gone after 1 month... and then we wait last days events. Or atleast we used to.
All I ever do is delay,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 13, 2019, 2:23:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info