Next week are stash tabs sale ?

Guys, im planing to buy a supporter pack, so i want to use my points on stash tabs. I heard rumors that next neew there will be a sale on the stash tabs.. Is it true and how much they discount the stash tabs ????
Last bumped on Feb 16, 2019, 1:51:33 PM
Hey GGG, please, please, I'm begging you, please put a sticky link to the

PoE Wiki Daily Deals Super Stash Sale weekends

so all can know when the next 3 weeks (4 if that Friday happens to be the start of a new expansion) stash tabs sale event is and put this question to rest once and forever. (I get no respect for keeping it up to date).

GGG: What was the reason you went from the November 30th sale to another one 2 weeks later on December 14th?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Feb 15, 2019, 4:58:23 AM
Here it is, the next Super Stash Tab Sale weekend (Feb. 15 - Feb. 18).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Feb 15, 2019, 5:00:05 AM
Are the essence and shard tabs really worth it?
If you already have the others and have enough money laying around, sure. Else, not really.

Ask yourself, how many of those items do you have? Would they fit on a normal or a quad tab? Although I think Fragment tab now also house scarabs, so if you have tons of them then it may be useful.
Do keep in mind though that it is uncertain if Scarabs are going core; we only know Jun (i.e. veiled mods) are going core. It's quite possible Scarabs never get seen again.
They made space for them in frgament tab, ofc they will go core. Why would they make stash tab for something that wont go core instead for something that is already added (fossils, resonators)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info