37/40 and not a single EX

"
lurker14ownz wrote:
Zero bestiary bosses this league... My RNG this league was definitely not good overall though. I feel like I nickel and dimed myself to decent gear.

I bought 200 Einhar prophecies. Yep, 0 bosses.
"most unlucky streak" is a challenging concept. I'd actually call this my luckiest overall league so far, with multiple watcher's eyes over 10ex (the first one being in week 2 of the league!), an atziri's acuity drop, and 12 natural ex so far.

But this league also featured the longest 6L dry spell I've ever had--over 9000 fusings before I got my first one (I did eventually get it, though).

I'd say that dry spell is my "most unlucky streak" despite my general success this league.
stop buying challenges in global chat and learn how to farm properly
"
Darkiss wrote:
@Thread Title

What's your most unlucky streak in this game ?

Started in CB PoE and to date no Head Hunter, Steel ring, or mirror drop. Also no love for all casuals from GGG (maybe GGG just hates "filthy casuals").
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Darkiss wrote:
@Thread Title

What's your most unlucky streak in this game ?

Started in CB PoE and to date no Head Hunter, Steel ring, or mirror drop. Also no love for all casuals from GGG (maybe GGG just hates "filthy casuals").

Start farming maps that can drop steel rings or head hunter (in pieces). It wont drop in some random map...
While i was doing early league UE services, guy got triple Wrath Watcher's before my eyes.

Me, i have collection of quivers, hats, and few Eyes with average value of 80 Chaos. xD
Other drops in Betrayal were solid I would say.

Delve league i didn't get an ex drop for a whole first month.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Feb 11, 2019, 6:31:52 AM
Captain casual here. I just got my fifth ex drop. And still no idea what I am doing with some of my builds 😊
Played over 600h this league and didnt get a single T3 Corruption room.
"
Geegeez wrote:
Played over 600h this league and didnt get a single T3 Corruption room.

At 20 challenges and a max char level of 93, I can't even begin to believe you.

600 hours in a single league at the 2-month mark is TEN HOURS PER DAY.

Edit: also, 79/100 temple architects and 9 high-level omnitects down? You haven't even been trying to farm temple in the first place.
Last edited by codetaku on Feb 11, 2019, 11:43:08 AM
I probably had 20 PURE ex drops all league long. Again yesterday was lvling an ssff hc toon for fun and dropped an ex from some random chest.

Infact this lvl82 hcssf was started from scratch and i have over 5ex worth already of pure currency. I dont see how people fails to get currency,its pretty insane. Just delve with the sulphite and runs map. Doesnt take long too get 1k jeweller just from mapping noob shit.

To me playing since beta it feels like the currency drops been majorly buffed.Even without trying i still reaps insane profit.
Last edited by Deadbringer on Feb 11, 2019, 2:39:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info