37/40 and not a single EX

"
Phrazz wrote:
Only one Bestiary boss so far this league.

Same here *abyssal cries around
Second-class poe gamer
Zero bestiary bosses this league... My RNG this league was definitely not good overall though. I feel like I nickel and dimed myself to decent gear.
6k hours still no Mirror.
This league: no bestiary boss. Had to go with a friend for challenge. I have found 2 Kaom's heart in a week which is a record for me too!

Last league: only one delve boss. Same one. Over and over and over.

Sucks.

Oh, I didn't find my first ex this league until 3 weeks which I believe is a record for me.

Talisman league: did Rigwald lots of times and only ever got that ring.
Censored.
"
CrazylikE wrote:
Probably the 3 leagues in a row where I was unable to 6 link an item. Spent something like 8k fusings.

you win
"
kolyaboo wrote:

Talisman league: did Rigwald lots of times and only ever got that ring.

Rigwald rewards were dependent on his lvl as far as i remember, so you prob only did low tier rigwalds.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
haven't found a single carto box this league. Damn things are too rare.
I played most of the early league duo with a friend. We play PA, allocation decides ownership.

He got six exalts and one 6l drop before we even touched red maps. Me, nada.
I would have to say that this league was ok. Not the best imo, but ok. Got about 4-5 ex drop total, but a ton of good drops beginning of league. 2 poet pen, 3 void battery, 2 inpulsa, 2 unnatural instinct (delve) and few good shaper/elder items. Obviously sold them to fund my ele hit toon.
I think that the nerf to delve mechanic of obtaining sulfite was heavily the issue of getting further with gear progression and mapping.

This sentiment was summed up by a member of our design team who recently said "We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

YOLO!
No bestiary bosses this league, no liches last league.
Highest Character: Level 92 86% Block/Static Strike Champion - Abyss League
I get bored of the grind around 90, probably won't ever get a higher character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info