[3.7] g00fy_goober's WinterIsComing Elementalist (Easily Clear All Content)

"
Nishrek wrote:
"
Easily Clear All Content

"
Ele Reflect maps are NOT possible
Physical Reflect maps are best to be avoided

??

It is pretty self explanatory. Easily clear all content means clears all levels of maps, atziri, shaper, elder, guardians, uber elder etc. Not runs every single map mod in game.

Easily clears all content, not easily clears all map mods...
Well, I finally beat Uber Elder for the first time ever (Uber Atziri too)! Some of the most fun I've ever had in any game. Thanks for everything you did to get me there <3

For those who are curious, here's the gearset I was using:

Gearset

Plus "The Green Nightmare" and 6 jewels with 5-7% life, 14-16% extra damage while dual wielding, and a smattering of resistances and other extra damage.

At this point, I've achieved all my real goals for the league. The last two I have are stretches

1. Getting a shaped Headhunter (which is just a matter of saving up around 200 exalts, so not expecting that to happen but who knows?).
2. Getting a +2 winter orb stages helmet.

The second goal seems pretty achievable to me, but I'm wondering what the best strategy is to do it. I have a live search set up for any shaped helmets that come through with the enchant, the "increased AoE" support, and either hypothermia or innervate support. However, I don't know if I've actually seen any that fit the bill. In lieu of buying a ready-made one, what's the next best strategy you'd recommend? I definitely don't want to do Uber Lab runs (the 1 in 500+ chance of getting the enchant sounds super depressing) so I was thinking about doing alt spam on an enchanted helmet, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to make it good enough.
Can anyone look at my character and tell me whats the next best upgrade for single target? Single target is feeling very lackluster (which I know is normal for this build as its a clear speed oriented build) but I was just wondering if theres anything I can do next to increase single target.
"
benjirogenji wrote:
"
Pongard wrote:
It would be so great if someone could have a look at my build and tell me why my damage is so much lower than the damage of the build showed here.

I would understand some difference, but it's like I am only doing half the damage. I can't figure out why, can someone help me? :/

https://pastebin.com/qvwTCmBG

You have shitty gear, jewels and your gems are not maxed out. Thats why. :) Get decent weapons according to the guide and damage will be fine. g
Also get warlords mark ring ASAP and more life on gears, jewels!

Really, my gear is shitty? :( I thought it is decent, can someone confirm that it's just because of the equipment? I don't see that much difference to the gear of the original poster. Thanks for the hint tough.

Latest Path of Building link
https://pastebin.com/eZ7ZczZz

Items
Last edited by Pongard on Apr 26, 2019, 8:25:05 AM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Pongard wrote:
Can someone please explain how to kill Atziri with this build? I always get killed instantly when my orbs start shooting the ele reflect Atziri when she splits in 4 smaller Mini-Atziris.

so dont stand next to it? lol

Well you make it sound easy. I know one of the clones reflects damage, I think the one with the purple arm. But I get relfect damage nonetheless my life drops so fast. Is it maybe due to the high area of affect damage this character does? Does no one else have problems with the second phase, where Atziri splits into 4 smaller forms of herself?
"
Pongard wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Pongard wrote:
Can someone please explain how to kill Atziri with this build? I always get killed instantly when my orbs start shooting the ele reflect Atziri when she splits in 4 smaller Mini-Atziris.

so dont stand next to it? lol

Well you make it sound easy. I know one of the clones reflects damage, I think the one with the purple arm. But I get relfect damage nonetheless my life drops so fast. Is it maybe due to the high area of affect damage this character does? Does no one else have problems with the second phase, where Atziri splits into 4 smaller forms of herself?

Just change your ascendancy to immune to reflect for the fight, if you can't handle it
Last edited by schullinho on Apr 26, 2019, 11:33:44 AM
The purple arm Atziri clone is actually the one you want to try to attack! She doesn’t reflect, and she’s easiest to identify early (the reflecting one is just holding a mirror, which is much harder to spot).
"
Pongard wrote:
"
benjirogenji wrote:
"
Pongard wrote:
It would be so great if someone could have a look at my build and tell me why my damage is so much lower than the damage of the build showed here.

I would understand some difference, but it's like I am only doing half the damage. I can't figure out why, can someone help me? :/

https://pastebin.com/qvwTCmBG

You have shitty gear, jewels and your gems are not maxed out. Thats why. :) Get decent weapons according to the guide and damage will be fine. g
Also get warlords mark ring ASAP and more life on gears, jewels!

Really, my gear is shitty? :( I thought it is decent, can someone confirm that it's just because of the equipment? I don't see that much difference to the gear of the original poster. Thanks for the hint tough.

Latest Path of Building link
https://pastebin.com/eZ7ZczZz

Items

Your gear is definitely not the greatest. That should be very obvious when comparing one piece at a time to what is listed. Very poor rolls on a lot of it, no multimoded weapons, missing tons of damage on them, using a random le heup ring, life/res on ur other ring with no damage mods at all, no warlods mark on hit, wrong flasks, low life rolls on almost everything, including 35 life roll on your boots. I mean honestly just look at the gear one piece at a time and compare it to yours.

"
Pongard wrote:

It is easy. everything in this game is just learning the mechanics of the fight. If you are unsure then ask or look it up. For your information it is the one that holds up a giant mirror. Find that one and then make sure you attack the one opposite by standing on the OPPOSITE side of it so you are not even in range of the one holding the mirror.

On a side note.... i would like to point out that learning the mechanics of atziri fight has absolutely nothing to do with build guide. This is a thread to talk and ask questions about the build, not to learn the mechanics of the game.
Ok, thanks for the help, I will try Atzii again with that tactic. I thought maybe my problems are related to the build as it does a lot of area of effect damage.

Regarding my outfit, I know it's not the best, but I would not have thought that it is the only reason for 50 % less damage. But as it is, at least I didn't miss anything, and just need to improve piece by piece.
Can you look at my profile and let me know your thoughts, want to increase damage, thinking of dropping temporal chains and getting yoke of suffering. or should i focus on weapons?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info