[3.8] g00fy_goober's WinterIsComing Trickster (Easily Clear All Content)

"
Pongard wrote:
It would be so great if someone could have a look at my build and tell me why my damage is so much lower than the damage of the build showed here.

I would understand some difference, but it's like I am only doing half the damage. I can't figure out why, can someone help me? :/

https://pastebin.com/qvwTCmBG

You have shitty gear, jewels and your gems are not maxed out. Thats why. :) Get decent weapons according to the guide and damage will be fine. g
Also get warlords mark ring ASAP and more life on gears, jewels!
"
d_tothe_x wrote:
Is there a way to get " It Fled " from syndicate to appear or is there a farm place ? Im only missing that to start my multi ctaft mods ans get the extra chaos damage.

No there is no such place. Get a free crafting service!
"
user31133 wrote:
Maybe it was answered here, but...
Maybe it's better craft 8% fire ( and not cold) damage as chaos as we not have non-chaos to chaos. Or I'm missing knowledge in mechanics? Stats show that fire damage of orb is twice higher than cold, why not fire to extra chaos then?
gear conversion goes after gems conversion so from that perspective all good, but what will you say?

Cold is better because though we do a lot of fire damage you still profit from 100% of the cold and only partially as fire. You can see this reflected in POB. They come out pretty close tbh, but cold is still better.

"
Really cool and fun looking build, thank you for posting it. Decided to try it since this came out on PS4 but I think I might be missing something. I am currently around level 34. How do you get your winter orb to last for so long and seemingly refresh itself (at least that is what it looks like it is doing) mine runs out in 10 seconds and takes several to get up to a 10 second duration. Is that on par for around my level or is there some mechanic I am missing that keeps it going? Also I have been following your POB level range when doing passives.

Thanks!

Skill effect nodes + solstice vigil + inc duration gem + helm enchant. Let's be honest your only level 34, you can't really compare anything at that point to a fully geared end game geared/leveled char and think they should be the same....

Besides for that point... ALL of it can be found in the guide.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
user31133 wrote:
Maybe it was answered here, but...
Maybe it's better craft 8% fire ( and not cold) damage as chaos as we not have non-chaos to chaos. Or I'm missing knowledge in mechanics? Stats show that fire damage of orb is twice higher than cold, why not fire to extra chaos then?
gear conversion goes after gems conversion so from that perspective all good, but what will you say?

Cold is better because though we do a lot of fire damage you still profit from 100% of the cold and only partially as fire. You can see this reflected in POB. They come out pretty close tbh, but cold is still better.

Tweaked your PoB weapons a bit and can say, that difference in 8% fire/cold is unsignificant. Will try same with my gear, as your gear much better, than I can get.
Thanks for tip, not thought I can change any in PoB

Imported my character to PoB. As expected, my dps is less then half of yours and with my setup I more benefit from fire to extra chaos, mostly because I use armageddon brand for more dps on unique and rare monsters.

Thanks for pushing me on research field!
Last edited by user31133 on Apr 23, 2019, 6:10:21 AM
Hey I'm a new player and I just started playing POE in the PS4. I got a quick question. I've been farming It that fled for the 10% non-chaos as extra damage, but it hasn't dropped. I'm guessing the mods has been changed or removed for this season? And if it did, what's a good alternative mod to replace the '10% non-chaos as extra damage'?
"
extaviaqt wrote:
Hey I'm a new player and I just started playing POE in the PS4. I got a quick question. I've been farming It that fled for the 10% non-chaos as extra damage, but it hasn't dropped. I'm guessing the mods has been changed or removed for this season? And if it did, what's a good alternative mod to replace the '10% non-chaos as extra damage'?

POB link is fully up to date
"
Shmygolas wrote:
Hello. Thanks for the guide. Since I'm new player to PoE I have to ask one question: are you thinking of adding leveling guide in the future? (something familiar to enkis witch or CheeQu CoC ice nova)

Well I'm here since 2012 but left for a couple of years between 2015 and now, so basicly I understand your struggle.

As a general leveling guide I can just give you this guide :

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mwl36IYSC4IcE9aXnsaj08oghi24U31zRr59dDTO3oQ/edit#heading=h.x5rq0y5l80gl

And for some ok leveling gear I can give you this one :

https://odealo.com/articles/winter-orb-elementalist-non-crit-poe-build

Hope this helps a bit.

For the rest I advice you to read the build guide here a few times so you can work up to the right gear, gems, passive tree and so on.

Kind regards
"
Easily Clear All Content

"
Ele Reflect maps are NOT possible
Physical Reflect maps are best to be avoided

??
"
Nishrek wrote:
"
Easily Clear All Content

"
Ele Reflect maps are NOT possible
Physical Reflect maps are best to be avoided

??

All content not a mod dude, mod is the eziest thing to change here.
And he said "Almost all maps mod"
Last edited by superhuy44 on Apr 24, 2019, 10:49:24 AM
"
benjirogenji wrote:
"
d_tothe_x wrote:
Is there a way to get " It Fled " from syndicate to appear or is there a farm place ? Im only missing that to start my multi ctaft mods ans get the extra chaos damage.

No there is no such place. Get a free crafting service!

If only there was such a thing as free in this game. Some ask to 4ex just for the service.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info