[3.7] g00fy_goober's WinterIsComing Elementalist (Easily Clear All Content)

"
"
davgc wrote:
Hi, again thanks for answers.

Another n00b question: What does pseudo mean? More importanly in this case pseudo 6-link

Ive been googling without getting any smarter. And read the guide/build 2-3 times.. Maybe ive missed it..

For example in this guide you got Pseudo 6l helmet + Pseudo 6l gloves

Both helmet and gloves can have maximum 4 linked sockets (4L) + the stat which are like "Socketed gems are supported by ..." as magic modifier.
These indirect support gems for your 4L are called pseudo becasue you have 6 sockets working together, but they are not really linked physicaly.

Hope it helps you.

Well explained!
Offcourse! Now everything makes sence!
Thanks! That deffinetly helps :)
"
d_tothe_x wrote:
Hey might be noob question. About the anatomical jewel. How do you get the corrupted blood cannot affect you ?

Vaal orb it to get the corrupted blood implicit. It is hard to get though, easier to buy one with corrupted blood on it.
"
benjirogenji wrote:
"
d_tothe_x wrote:
Hey might be noob question. About the anatomical jewel. How do you get the corrupted blood cannot affect you ?

Vaal orb it to get the corrupted blood implicit. It is hard to get though, easier to buy one with corrupted blood on it.

Oh ok thanks
Hi! Question about multi-crafting.

For the gain 8% of X damage as extra chaos damage craft, should I be going for fire instead of cold? Or am I stupid and misreading my damage types? Thanks!

EDIT: Nvm, saw the POB link is updated now. I still got a lot to learn about how these damage conversions work. Thanks again for the guide!
Last edited by Spottednoble on Apr 15, 2019, 8:24:22 PM
Im able to get the pseudo gloves and switch WO to it, but still not able to get Kaom heart. So can i get an advice on which chest should i you or keep going with my Tabula. if so which 6l setup should i pick for further lvling. Thanks so much
"
Spottednoble wrote:
Hi! Question about multi-crafting.

For the gain 8% of X damage as extra chaos damage craft, should I be going for fire instead of cold? Or am I stupid and misreading my damage types? Thanks!

EDIT: Nvm, saw the POB link is updated now. I still got a lot to learn about how these damage conversions work. Thanks again for the guide!

Damage conversions can be incredibly weird. In reality we DO more fire damage, but the double dipping applies 100% to cold and only 50% to fire which is why it comes out better to do cold over fire.

That being said apparently a LOT of eternity shroud builds are using a shaped pyre ring. I will have to look into this as it might add a lot more damage to the build overall.
Just bought this ring to complement my Warlord's Mark / Aspect of the Spider ring! Trying to figure out a prefix to craft on it.

I'm thinking either "Adds cold and lightning damage" or "% increased damage". I'm leaning towards "% increased damage" (my Warlord's Mark / Aspect of the Spider ring already has the cold/lightning damage mod so I don't think I need another source of shock), but it's 1 exalt so I figured I'd check with the expert before going for it :)
"
jakecard wrote:
Just bought this ring to complement my Warlord's Mark / Aspect of the Spider ring! Trying to figure out a prefix to craft on it.

I'm thinking either "Adds cold and lightning damage" or "% increased damage". I'm leaning towards "% increased damage" (my Warlord's Mark / Aspect of the Spider ring already has the cold/lightning damage mod so I don't think I need another source of shock), but it's 1 exalt so I figured I'd check with the expert before going for it :)

Personally would probably craft inc damage, that being said one exalt for a couple % is something that is not worth it to me. So honestly on mine i just rolled the rank 2 for a few chaos.

Also i think it would be strongly recommended still to do all shaper items and to go eternity for this build. Just wanted to throw that out before you continue to craft :)
Hi, question about Eternity shroud.
I'm currently running a full shaper set with Eternity shroud, but checking the POB, if i use Mark of Shaper + Elder ring i'm getting more dps.
Does POB consider the Ignore chaos resistance from Shroud?
Is the Total DPS accurate?
U guys think the Mark of Shaper + Elder Ring is more viable?
Full Shaper DPS:72252.7
Elder Ring DPS:75837

Last edited by WhiteFuckingKnight on Apr 17, 2019, 6:39:35 PM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Personally would probably craft inc damage, that being said one exalt for a couple % is something that is not worth it to me. So honestly on mine i just rolled the rank 2 for a few chaos.

Also i think it would be strongly recommended still to do all shaper items and to go eternity for this build. Just wanted to throw that out before you continue to craft :)

Makes sense! I'll probably go with the rank 2 for now like you said, and maybe put the rank 3 on later if I'm swimming in currency.

What does "go to eternity" mean? I was basically following your gear from last season's build to pick this ring, but if you have recommendations for an upgrade to the ring (or other items), I'd love to push for them since I've still got almost 2 months to grow this build (and have no interest in starting another).

For reference, here's my current gearset. I think everything's pretty much at your recommended specs except the helmet (missing the +2 winter orb stages), belt, maybe boots, and maybe the ring we were talking about above.

Current gearset

Thanks for the help :)
Last edited by jakecard on Apr 17, 2019, 6:40:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info