[3.8] g00fy_goober's WinterIsComing Trickster (Easily Clear All Content)

Hey!

Will you be able to proc EO with the new crit rules?
What are the ilvl reqs for the mainhand and offhand?
Last edited by Arkased on Mar 7, 2019, 5:41:00 PM
Any leveling guide planned to be included for the build?
"
Ultrasparv wrote:
Hey!

Will you be able to proc EO with the new crit rules?

Why wouldnt you? its not a crit build but you still have 8.88% crit on winterorb. We also do not even use controlled destruction so it should not be a problem.

"
Arkased wrote:
What are the ilvl reqs for the mainhand and offhand?

That is going to depend on the base item. Also on the mods themselves which you can check on poeaffix.net

"
Dioktis wrote:
Any leveling guide planned to be included for the build?

Not really, theres not much to it. You get winterorb half way into act 3 and blade vortex at end of act 1. No real need to include a leveling guide to get through 2 1/2 acts.

Leveling guide would literally be: Use freezing pulse until end of act 1 when you get bv, continue FP until 28 when you get winterorb. Use bv for bosses. The end.
I had some minor fears as far as how this would fare prior to getting the gear, but having tried using a level 19 UNSUPPORTED orb that I was levelling on my CoC Nova build from Betrayal, it's still popping packs in yellow maps
"
Frubeling wrote:
I had some minor fears as far as how this would fare prior to getting the gear, but having tried using a level 19 UNSUPPORTED orb that I was levelling on my CoC Nova build from Betrayal, it's still popping packs in yellow maps

Ya, a lot of people (or some I should say) are making remarks about how hard it got nerfed. It lost about 10% damage overall, and seeing how OP and ridic the skill is... its really not an issue lol.

Basically 90% of 10 million damage x 5 million projectiles x 2 million casts per second still = a lot of dead mobs.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Mar 7, 2019, 5:56:56 PM
If you have Warlord's Mark on hit and a temp chains blasphemy with max 1 curse, will you get the leech of WM before temp chains takes over again because of aura priority?

I've seen Temp chains blasphemy through solstice vigil and warlords mark on hit on elder ring for leech a few times now, but I don't think it works with only 1 max curse right?
"
Toxomania wrote:
If you have Warlord's Mark on hit and a temp chains blasphemy with max 1 curse, will you get the leech of WM before temp chains takes over again because of aura priority?

I've seen Temp chains blasphemy through solstice vigil and warlords mark on hit on elder ring for leech a few times now, but I don't think it works with only 1 max curse right?

Great question, and you have the right answer. So if any monster gets inside the blasphemy radius tempchains will take priority, which is exactly how we want it to be.

Warlord's mark is more there for a precaution and to give us a way to get some of our mana/life back while running through maps. As we hit monsters and continue running on soon as we are out of range of temp chains we start to gain that life/mana back.

Honestly we would probably be completely fine without warlords mark, but the range of winter orb attack is greater than blasphemy range so when it goes off to kill a pack, the ones closest to us are slowed (which is great) while the ones further away are still hit/killed and give us our leech.

For single target kills, bosses die so fast that we are rarely hit, when we are with our defensive layers + flasks + almost 9k life it doesnt matter, and as soon as the boss dies and loses blasphemy we start our leech up again.

Is the build ready for tomorrow's launch or do we wait for any further changes?

Cause i just saw this:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Last edited by shadowerwtas on Mar 7, 2019, 7:12:10 PM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Toxomania wrote:

Great question, and you have the right answer. So if any monster gets inside the blasphemy radius tempchains will take priority, which is exactly how we want it to be.

Warlord's mark is more there for a precaution and to give us a way to get some of our mana/life back while running through maps. As we hit monsters and continue running on soon as we are out of range of temp chains we start to gain that life/mana back.

Honestly we would probably be completely fine without warlords mark, but the range of winter orb attack is greater than blasphemy range so when it goes off to kill a pack, the ones closest to us are slowed (which is great) while the ones further away are still hit/killed and give us our leech.

For single target kills, bosses die so fast that we are rarely hit, when we are with our defensive layers + flasks + almost 9k life it doesnt matter, and as soon as the boss dies and loses blasphemy we start our leech up again.

Thanks for the clarification!

I'm gonna try to get my hands on the new Eternity Shroud, are there any suggestions for the extra 6 gem slots? I got CWDT - Immortal Call - Inc. Duration - Vaal RF for now, but then I still got 2 gem slots to spare
Last edited by Toxomania on Mar 7, 2019, 7:28:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info