[3.6] g00fy_goober's WinterIsComing Elementalist (Easily Clear All Content)

"
Gotmaug wrote:
kaom's heart give % fire damage, was talking about these %

Kaoms heart comes with % fire damage, even if we didn't use any fire at all kaom's would still be used for just the flat life. Since we do a good portion of fire damage, that part of kaoms applies and works as well, it is just a little extra benefit.

"
WavierBridge wrote:
Why do you use Cold to Fire and Duration instead of Conc. and Controlled Destruction as your WO links? Don't they give you more damage?

Because not everything is about making the damage bigger. We are not tooltip warriors. Increased duration is mandatory for just QoL and how the skill works, it makes it feel 10x better, and makes the stages last like twice as long before expiring. Overall giving us the ability to run more, and stop and cast less. Cold to fire does more damage than any of them because of how the chaos damage scaling and stuff works. Hard to see without full gear.
Hey guys, I managed to buy this yesterday for 1,5ex. How big of an issue is the missing 12% ele damage implicit? Is it still worth multicrafting? Thanks!

Can't see shit @ guy above

I think I'm going to go with lucidity, seems to be good according to PoB. I'm getting a mark of the shaper for the second ring too, 15% more DPS is big.
Hi ! first thanks for this nice build !
Was thinking of swap vaal BV setup for lightnin spire trap, anybody here already tried this ?
Anyone needs crafting, this guy made my gloves and weapons, he does it for free, but personally I still tip him.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2457252

Made these for me
here is what I asked for

Off Hand:
Prefix:
T3 Gain % of Cold Dmg as Extra Chaos Damage -- 8 Vaa
T3 Spell Damage and Non-Chaos as Extra Chaos -- 1 Ex

Suffix:
Multimod: 2 Ex
T2 Chance to deal Double Damage -- 1 divine
T3 Cast Speed and Gain Arcane Surge on Kill -- 4c

Gloves:
Prefix:
T1 +1 level of Projectile gems -- 1 Div
T3 +1 level of AoE gems -- 1 Div

Best guy for your crafts got Flask effect on my belt.... Rating: 10/10. He does it for free :D
"
benjirogenji wrote:
Hey guys, I managed to buy this yesterday for 1,5ex. How big of an issue is the missing 12% ele damage implicit? Is it still worth multicrafting? Thanks!

Absolutely, remove the master craft and multimod it up. No its not 40% implicit or 6% pen base, but its still very good.
"pen base"?
"
rheckenkamp wrote:
"pen base"?

He meant the 6% resist penetration implicit. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info