[3.7] g00fy_goober's WinterIsComing Elementalist (Easily Clear All Content)

hi, like my neighbor under me, i don't understand why we have %fire damage on our gear. winter orb doing cold damage, i not sure i'm doing well :)
"

And about the base of the mace? which affix would you aim before the crafting? Because it seems that the elemental damage as extra chaos damage can't roll anymore on the item.


For the 2nd weapon, the elemental damage as extra chaos is a shaper mod, nothing to do with veiled items.

"
Shuggananas wrote:
Veiled weapons are 2 to 3c. And you'd want higher ilvls and some are character specific (it that fled for instance gives extra chaos)

Buying veiled items sounds like suicide. Only a good option for helmet/gloves since unlocking +1 to AoE and proj isn't too hard.


Ive gotten all the elemental as extra chaos (lightning, fire, cold as extra chaos) and the first rank of the hybrid spell + non chaos as extra chaos, and do not even have it that fled on my board yet, meaning you can get the mods from others.

"
jakecard wrote:
No questions, just want to brag.

I finally decided to bite the bullet and try to craft my first real piece of "forever gear", and went for the gloves. Probably spammed 1000 alts without getting both slower projectiles and faster casting at the same time, but I finally got it, and better than expected!!



So excited to swap out my Tabula for Kaom's and use these gloves now :) thanks again for such a great build!


I like your use of the term "forever gear" lol its fitting. That being said nice gloves, not only 20/20 on the gems which is super nice, but also looks like your regal hit 45 res which is super nice. Now they rdy for a multi mod and the +1 and +1 gems :)

"
Mutcha wrote:
Hi, first of all, great guide thank you for that. Short question, am i right to say its better to take Controlled Destruction than Cold to Fire Support before having a Kaoms? in the pseudo 6L of course? Or is it just for the 10% more cold dmg with 20% Quality?


I would not use controlled destruction now that crit can dip under 5% minimum. Also cold to fire even by itself is a pretty decent gem, and gets exponentially more when you have all the added chaos stuff. That being said, if you do not have gloves or anything yet, I would use a tabula, and would use... WO + Faster casting + inc duration + gmp + infused channeling + hypothermia.

"
Gotmaug wrote:
hi, like my neighbor under me, i don't understand why we have %fire damage on our gear. winter orb doing cold damage, i not sure i'm doing well :)


We don't have any percent fire damage, not sure what you are talking about.
kaom's heart give % fire damage, was talking about these %
Crafted my first GG weapon today


For reference the mods costs :

Prefix :
Cold as extra chaos (8 vaal)
Spell + ele as extra chaos (1 ex)


Suffix :
Multimod (2 ex)
Double damage (1 divine)
Cast speed + arcane surge (4 chaos)

Just blew my load on second GG weapon now :D

Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 18, 2019, 7:43:40 PM
Why do you use Cold to Fire and Duration instead of Conc. and Controlled Destruction as your WO links? Don't they give you more damage?
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Crafted my first GG weapon today


For reference the mods costs :

Prefix :
Cold as extra chaos (8 vaal)
Spell + ele as extra chaos (1 ex)


Suffix :
Multimod (2 ex)
Double damage (1 divine)
Cast speed + arcane surge (4 chaos)

Just blew my load on second GG weapon now :D




Hey, I sent you a PM, any chance you are able to do those enchants yourself, and if so, do you think you can do them for me provided I supply the mats?
What kind of a chest should I be using while saving up for a Kaom's Heart? Currently have a shitty 5 linked Evasion / ES chest.
"
WavierBridge wrote:
Why do you use Cold to Fire and Duration instead of Conc. and Controlled Destruction as your WO links? Don't they give you more damage?

Elemental overload doesn't proc enough with controlled destruction. Use conc effect and infused channelling instead.
"
Hey, I sent you a PM, any chance you are able to do those enchants yourself, and if so, do you think you can do them for me provided I supply the mats?

I can't craft all of these sorry. I currently have multimod, cold as extra chaos, double damage. I don't have max tier spell+extra chaos and cast speed+surge.
"
Phalinx666 wrote:
What kind of a chest should I be using while saving up for a Kaom's Heart? Currently have a shitty 5 linked Evasion / ES chest.

Just tabula is fine.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 19, 2019, 3:23:55 AM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
WavierBridge wrote:
Why do you use Cold to Fire and Duration instead of Conc. and Controlled Destruction as your WO links? Don't they give you more damage?

Elemental overload doesn't proc enough with controlled destruction. Use conc effect and infused channelling instead.
"
Hey, I sent you a PM, any chance you are able to do those enchants yourself, and if so, do you think you can do them for me provided I supply the mats?

I can't craft all of these sorry. I currently have multimod, cold as extra chaos, double damage. I don't have max tier spell+extra chaos and cast speed+surge.
"
Phalinx666 wrote:
What kind of a chest should I be using while saving up for a Kaom's Heart? Currently have a shitty 5 linked Evasion / ES chest.

Just tabula is fine.



Any chance I can get you to craft the enchants you do have? It would be greatly appreciated.
Sure. I'll be online in like 10 hours from this post.
In the meantime I can recommend these crafters :
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2457252/page/17
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2287908/page/76

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info