[3.7] g00fy_goober's WinterIsComing Elementalist (Easily Clear All Content)

THis might be asking 2 much but Imkinda REALLYYYYY New here, I got my leveling Quest guide but could you make a dropdown on gems for the leveling section? I dontknow shit about wich one is good with what. shit i dont evne know them all.

If not im ok with it was worth a try asking :P <3 the build will try it out anyway.
"
Would it be possible for a recommended list of low cost unique's to keep an eye out for league start before getting into the crafted gear.

Note : Skill tree not completed, missing 30 skill points.

Many thanks
Open the Tree tab, you'll have to copy the allocation into PoB as the changes around the shadow start area broke the pathing
Whats the best way to level this build? Should I just go winter orb as soon as its available?
"
BlacKcuD wrote:
Winter Orb and Vaal RF are being nerfed significantly. Do you still think this build will hold up?

Significantly?
In total it has -10.17% DPS. Someone on reddit made a sheet with numbers for all skill changes.

Thats nothing I would say. No one who planned on doing WO has changed his mind...
Hm... you said something about a free inpulsa explosion effect and i realy cant find what you meant with that. The Herald of Ice explosion or did i missed out something?^^
"
Saibot724 wrote:
Hm... you said something about a free inpulsa explosion effect and i realy cant find what you meant with that. The Herald of Ice explosion or did i missed out something?^^

First affix
"
Frubeling wrote:
With the ele as chaos affixes being changed to apply to only a single element do you think the cold to fire conversion on W Orb will no longer be necessary or does the effect from Atziri flask alone justify its inclusion?

I asked myself this very same question. The stand alone mod has been changed, but atziris remains the same and the hybrid spell dmg + non chaos as extra chaos was "lowered" but no idea on values. Will have to crunch numbers when we have exact values to see if it will be best to continue as is with slightly lower damage or to use a whole new skill gem. Would assume cold to fire would still be the best way to go, but just a guess at this point.

"
Would it be possible for a recommended list of low cost unique's to keep an eye out for league start before getting into the crafted gear.

Note : Skill tree not completed, missing 30 skill points.

Many thanks

Skill tree update probably broke the tree, will fix them a bit later tonight and make sure its ready for 3.6. At start of league all uniques should be picked up, not really sure what your looking for. There is no key low level uniques to help the build early on or anything besides the usual of like wanderlust/goldrim/tabula/lifesprigs.

"
BlacKcuD wrote:
Winter Orb and Vaal RF are being nerfed significantly. Do you still think this build will hold up?

Winter Orb was in no way nerfed significantly. It lost 10% damage effectiveness and a bit of flat dmg at higher levels, lower levels it was actually buffed. Largely it remains unchanged. Vaal RF lost about a quarter of its dmg but is still a 1 gem free slot, huge dmg boost. Build remains strong as ever just slightly less than last league.

"
pmarques wrote:
THis might be asking 2 much but Imkinda REALLYYYYY New here, I got my leveling Quest guide but could you make a dropdown on gems for the leveling section? I dontknow shit about wich one is good with what. shit i dont evne know them all.

If not im ok with it was worth a try asking :P <3 the build will try it out anyway.

Not even really sure what you are asking for...

"
JohnnyRaw wrote:
Whats the best way to level this build? Should I just go winter orb as soon as its available?

W/e you feel like going. Id start using winterorb at 28 when you can get it and use bv for single target (just like the end game build). Until you get winterorb you can just use freezing pulse or firestorm or w/e spell you want for clear.

"
Saibot724 wrote:

Inpulsa has a mod on it that makes enemy's you shock explode doing 5% of their life in an area around them as lightning damage. It is the first mod you get on you main hand weapon, enemies killed explode dealing 5% of their life as fire damage.
Thanks for this build! Gonna be using it as my first ever league starter :)

I had a question similar to pmarques/JohnnyRaw. Since I’m very new, it’s still unclear to me how I should set up my skill gems and what item stats I should go for in the early levels. A section on pre-mapping gem and item progression would be super helpful for people like me who are just getting into the game.

Either way though, thanks a ton for all the hard work! So excited to get started with this in a couple days.
Any leveling tips?
Great build, I want it to my end game build but how do I change it into quant gear for early farming?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info