Grrrrr lag

Soooo I finally bit the bullet and did the diagnostic thingy. I think i did it right. *crosses fingers*

https://pastebin.com/htVisJ9F

99% of the time, the game runs fine, but every once in a while, without any apparent reasoning, there is crippling lag. I've done a lot of the suggested things already, never have other programs running apart from Steam and PoE. Any help would be much appreciated.
Last bumped on Feb 20, 2019, 10:21:02 PM
"
Ravekai wrote:

Unfortunately this log was created with an old version of WinMTR which is no longer functioning properly. As a result, we're not able to learn much from reading it.

Please do the following;

• Uninstall WinMTR.
  • Go here.
  • Download WinMTR & extract it from the .zip.
  • Run the test again while experiencing lag.

(Please do allow the test to run for between 300 and 500 pings to each hop as requested here.)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Feb 20, 2019, 5:47:24 PM
It looks like the link you posted for the WinMTR goes to the same version
I've just checked the link and it tried to download v0.92.

You were using version 0.8.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I don't know why, but that link takes me to the Winmtr version 0.8 for me. I'll try searching for 0.92 manually.

----

https://pastebin.com/mfgaYaXC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info