Starting to hate this league recycling / mixing

"

In short, I'm entitled to have access to everything I want without effort.

Nothing wrong with having an item that most players don't have access to. I understand your complaint as a low tier player, but just because you can't have fun with it doesn't mean it shouldn't exist.

It seems you're misunderstanding a few things there by a fairly immense amount.

First of all, how would that 'entitle you' to have something without a lot of effort? Do you think crafting a good item is easy? Ever tried getting that Double T1 res, double delve mod, life belt I'm trying to craft since a week? It's a damn lot of investment, just that it gives a lot of return along the way as well if you know what you're doing.

Also, speaking about 'low tier player', I have access to literally every unique in the game by now, I got enough currency on the side for a headhunter, though my build is one of the few which simply doesn't need it for anything else then deep-delving, which I'm not focusing on. I don't profit from movement speed and my clear-speed is very high. Actually I have a good guess that all of your builds are far less efficient then mine for mapping. Heck... the only things I'm upgrading now are the ridiculous amounts of abyss jewels I have in my build, bare the unnatural instinct or the meeks, got to corrupt those meeks still for corrupted blood and silence immunity.

The reasons why no 'chase' item is present:

They were overpowered back in the days, hence their nerf.
More different options means lower prices overall.
Lower overall prices means more expensive crafting sessions to actually get to the 'juicy stuff' above the average player.

As soon as you reach the need to multi-mod eldered gripped gloves rolled for T1 life, lvl 20 faster attacks and an abyss socket, well... then the fun begins, good luck finding one of those on the market. Oh yes, there is not a single one, so I had to do it myself to get a 'best in slot' item for 25 ex total cost before even the Abyss socket stayed, still missing the life and faster attacks roll to be perfect though. Tell me again about 'easy to obtain'.
But yes, sure, if you go along with chaos spamming stuff and not even taking a look at those new immensely powerful options and combinations... yes, then stuff is comparatively easy to obtain, hence why we got deep-delving bosses and uber-elder to be at the same level of the former shaper-fight, creating a need to craft them so they become less deadly then before without having 'mad skillz' so to speak.
GGG balance is like getting a pizza which is burnt on the sides, raw in the middle and misses the most of the toppings.
Then upon sending it back you get a raw side, burnt middle and enough toppings to drench everything in grease.
Everything fixed but still broken.
"
Paldamus wrote:
[

Yeah, the core game is getting too convoluted these days. I dunno why they feel the need to add every single league to core these days.

I will tell you why. GGG just didnt like "30 sec shaped strand clear" meta. They add more and more things that slow us down while mapping. PoE is no longer about "30 sec map clear", its more like "5 min map clear".
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Paldamus wrote:
[

Yeah, the core game is getting too convoluted these days. I dunno why they feel the need to add every single league to core these days.

I will tell you why. GGG just didnt like "30 sec shaped strand clear" meta. They add more and more things that slow us down while mapping. PoE is no longer about "30 sec map clear", its more like "5 min map clear".

you do realise up until the atlas re-do everybody was farming doctor cards in Burial Chambers, right?
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Paldamus wrote:
[

Not really, it went from trashy t12 strand clear in 30 second to T16 ultra stacked UGS in 90 seconds.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info