Starting to hate this league recycling / mixing

Biggest example that comes to mind is Harbinger.

Harbingers themselves are useless. Only legit reason to run them is the Ancient Orb Lycosidae trick. And that`s if you`re playing SSF. But regarding that league mixing...

Harbinger and Horizon orbs you get from Betrayal (Cameria in Fortification) and Delve (Map stashes). And sometimes horizon from Shaper Stronghold.

WHY THE HELL AM I NOT GETTING IT FROM THE ACTUAL HARBINGERS? Also the chance for a Beachhead is absurd. I mean regarding the rarity they might as well be a 100% guarantee to get Beachhead.

Then you got Cameria giving Sulphite scarabs which to be honest it kinda felt like the 2nd best reward of the league. Judging by the price i`m not the only one. So Betrayal's 2nd best reward was playing Delve ... meanwhile this is the first league in a long time with no chase unique.

The equivalent of the chase unique was Pure Breachstones. SO Betrayal's best reward was playing Breach with absurd XP (which was the main reason Habringer and beachheads was nerfed to death)

I DON`T WANT TO PLAY BETRAYAL SO THAT I CAN PLAY DELVE/BREACH/OTHER LEAGUES

I want betrayal to be it's own league, with it`s own uniques and items. And chase unique. Which is what this game needs the most right now.
Last bumped on Feb 15, 2019, 3:09:00 PM
I liked this league because of the diversity!

Only wish they let niko dig deeper wirhout sulphite.. i was at monsterlvl 7x on niko while i cleared shaper deathless
Betrayal isnt league about "killing things". The main focus in this league is crafting and "loot boxes". Sure, they could replace syndicate members and safehouses with just horde of monsters protecting box (like in perandus for example) but we already had it.
Not every league will be about "killing shit".
Core game has gotten way "too much". It's tiring. You feel like you're always being told that what you're doing isn't right. You should be running maps. NO! You should be delving! Ooops! I meant you should be making your temple run. Oh... you forgot about shaper/elder and that's all messed up now. Too much stuff.
Also with nearly every new league, reward mechanics are getting more strange/unfun and mandatory/too op compared to good old vanilla mapping. I miss the days where killing monsters gives decent loot. Now it feels like a waste of time.
Yep, this league was terrible.
Want to make currency? You shouldnt run maps, run harbor bridge!
Want to lvl up? You shouldnt run maps, run pure breachstones!
Want to have fun? You shouldnt run maps, run delve!
Want to farm specific rooms in Temple? You shouldnt run maps, run Quary!
Want to make some nice hideout and you need favor? You shouldnt run map, run Quarry!

Why even bother mapping anymore?
"
Aynix wrote:
Want to make some nice hideout and you need favor? You shouldnt run map, run Quarry!

It only takes a minimal IQ score to realize these are personal choices, not requirements forced on you by GGG.

However, there are endless posts claiming these personal choices are impediments to fun gameplay.

Seems like user error to me.
"
Aynix wrote:

Good thing we have a 400 dailies challenge to give us a reason to run maps :D
such minor grievances don't really justify the title at all but I guess you wanted people to click on it
The game does feel kind of "crowded" at times. On one side, there's always stuff to do, while on the other side, there's always stuff you HAVE to do. While I like delving, like running incursions and temples - and also like beasts and Zana mods, the current solution isn't perfect.

I think it's time they stopped using the atlas as the main hub, and let us focus on what we want to do, and let us do that more regularly. Of course, they'd have to balance appropriately.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Feb 9, 2019, 5:52:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info