Please nerf Harbingers. Drops are WAY to OP

"
"
xMustard wrote:
"
What makes it absurd...hmmm. How bout a thousand chaos on dense fossils+ a il86 vaal regalia, and not even one roll higher then 600. Your take on thing is this is just fine and dandy, there's lots of fossils in the economy. I'm saying this is a frustrating, unrewarding slap in the face.

well what is absurd to me is spending over 5 exalts worth on dense fossils for something you can buy for 100c

You can get a il86 800-900es vaal regalia for 100c? Don't white knight all over my point man.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/yBR5XqhR

No...no you can't get a 800-900ES IL86 vaal regalia for 100c. You're so eager to defend this game though, it's obvious.

I bought a il86 6L vaal regalia and hoped to get a decent roll with fossils. Apparently that was foolish. Silly me.

where the fuck is 800-900es coming from? you said 600es lol

sure bud. i mean it doesn't matter to me. if you don't like the game just stop playing then.
but apparently im white knighting because....why? because i agree with GGG to not give everyone 800-900 es ilvl86 chests for basically nothing?

and you're just a name caller. just like everyone else that doesn't have an argument. resort to name calling
its grade 2 all over again!
Last edited by xMustard on Feb 13, 2019, 10:21:26 AM
"
Aynix wrote:
"
"
xMustard wrote:
what makes it absurd, exactly?

if this was an offline single player game, i'd agree that the way things are now would be a problem

What makes it absurd...hmmm. How bout a thousand chaos on dense fossils+ a il86 vaal regalia, and not even one roll higher then 600. Your take on thing is this is just fine and dandy, there's lots of fossils in the economy. I'm saying this is a frustrating, unrewarding slap in the face.

1 Dense fossil 866 ES Regalia btw.

uh...ok? your luck doesn't invalidate mine.
all shards should be removed , all drops should be orbs and the dev who suggested shards should get a very stern talking too about wasting people time and how its a bad thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info