Please nerf Harbingers. Drops are WAY to OP

"
xMustard wrote:
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
neither of those come from harbingers though, annuls are regular drops and harbinger orbs come in decent piles from syndicate BS

I think you earn harbinger orbs faster from delve than actual harbingers lol

ya im sure you do - thats my point, if you're running harbinger mod for shards you're doing it wrong.

but to say neither of those come from harbingers though....what? lol

In numbers that matter they don't and I actually ran harbinger on plenty of maps I still got 9/10 of my harbinger orbs from syndicate and delve city chests all but one annul was from delve too.

Then you get to if your not running harbinger for shards what are you running it for? The answers nothing you may as well slap on breach or abyss which is exactly what everyone is doing and the point of the thread -_-
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
In numbers that matter they don't and I actually ran harbinger on plenty of maps I still got 9/10 of my harbinger orbs from syndicate and delve city chests all but one annul was from delve too.

Then you get to if your not running harbinger for shards what are you running it for? The answers nothing you may as well slap on breach or abyss which is exactly what everyone is doing and the point of the thread -_-

you run it for mobs. the same reason you run every other map mod. more mobs.

just so happens other map mods have other useful aspects to them, such as abyss jewels/depths

you could say the same thing with breach though. how many breach stones do you self make? for me, probably about as many as harbinger orbs, ancient orbs, exalt orbs from harby mod.

i probably prefer harbinger over breach though, honestly. breach can be good but you're really dependent on the map layout and spawn point of the breach. if its in a corner or in a hallway or something it is complete ass. at least harbingers are consistent
why don't just delete those blue guy and make those orbs drop from any monster like other standard orbs.
You guys don't even realize I bet, that this is pretty representative of the game in general. Div cards you never see/sets you never complete, shitty Harbinger drops, nothing but common uniques, SHIT rares that never roll good, mobs that drop nothing, no point to killing bosses, it's all related to the same thing, and I've been saying it for 5+ years. The game is way too trading-centric and unrewarding for the individual player. A 0.1/10000000 drop chance makes sense in a trading vacuum, but is boring as fuck for the individual player.

People get annuls not from Harbingers, but from unrelated encounters...I got a Doctor ONCE, and it wasn't from either maps that drop it. It was in a delve. This game lol.

GGG is terrified to reward the player for fear it will impact the economy. This game could be a lot more fun.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Feb 10, 2019, 7:47:01 PM
thats basically the rules for any game that has so many players. if one person can get it within say...200 hours of play. guess what? there will be thousands available on the market for sale in no time, rendering it useless or just super cheap.

the game shouldn't be balanced around individual play
"
xMustard wrote:
thats basically the rules for any game that has so many players. if one person can get it within say...200 hours of play. guess what? there will be thousands available on the market for sale in no time, rendering it useless or just super cheap.

the game shouldn't be balanced around individual play

You don't think that's absurd? This is why the game is the way it is. Die hard PoE players think this is just great.
what makes it absurd, exactly?

if this was an offline single player game, i'd agree that the way things are now would be a problem
"
LaurelWreaths wrote:
"
llivingace wrote:
i dont get it
in a league where currency is so easy to make
why waste time farming something you can tell wont drop instead of just buying it
sounds like user error
you made a mistake thats all.

1. SSF m8
2. not the point
3. are you even playing this game? you gt like 0 challenges

i play xbox now since my pc died and with a newborn i dont have enough reason to buy a pc "just for poe" my wife would shit
https://twitter.com/pvnktrashzak/status/1094866240441671681
"
xMustard wrote:
what makes it absurd, exactly?

if this was an offline single player game, i'd agree that the way things are now would be a problem

What makes it absurd...hmmm. How bout a thousand chaos on dense fossils+ a il86 vaal regalia, and not even one roll higher then 600. Your take on thing is this is just fine and dandy, there's lots of fossils in the economy. I'm saying this is a frustrating, unrewarding slap in the face.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Feb 12, 2019, 9:37:17 PM
"
What makes it absurd...hmmm. How bout a thousand chaos on dense fossils+ a il86 vaal regalia, and not even one roll higher then 600. Your take on thing is this is just fine and dandy, there's lots of fossils in the economy. I'm saying this is a frustrating, unrewarding slap in the face.

well what is absurd to me is spending over 5 exalts worth on dense fossils for something you can buy for 100c

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info