Please nerf Harbingers. Drops are WAY to OP

Is this whole post a troll?
Harb is literally printing money, i trow it on all my maps how the fuck do ppl think harb is not rewarding?

It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"
jackof8lades wrote:
Harb is literally printing money, i trow it on all my maps how the fuck do ppl think harb is not rewarding?

HAHAHAHAH

yo
yo
HE SRS
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
xMustard wrote:
i love harby too.

funny thing is, annuls are only 30c and harby orbs are what...13c?

that really isn't expensive for how rare you think they are. sure its rough trying to get your own, but if you're running harby zana mod in order to collect shards you're doing it wrong.

neither of those come from harbingers though, annuls are regular drops and harbinger orbs come in decent piles from syndicate BS

I think you earn harbinger orbs faster from delve than actual harbingers lol
"
jackof8lades wrote:

Bicuase some only run the single ramparts zana offered with harby on and they dropped jack shit. Gaem is bad. league is bad. Nerf is nerf. /s
"
jackof8lades wrote:

i literally ran like 20maps to complete that annul orb and didn`t get a single annul shard

how are chaos/transmutation shards rewarding?

please take this shit away from my STD :angry:
d:-D*
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
neither of those come from harbingers though, annuls are regular drops and harbinger orbs come in decent piles from syndicate BS

I think you earn harbinger orbs faster from delve than actual harbingers lol

ya im sure you do - thats my point, if you're running harbinger mod for shards you're doing it wrong.

but to say neither of those come from harbingers though....what? lol

all i got from harbringers since league start.
most of the shards come from Delve encounters.
Last edited by Zebedin on Feb 10, 2019, 4:49:24 PM
On Hamburger league
l do like 900 Hamburger beachhead maps
0 mirror shards drop)
you get faster real mirror drop then mirror shards
Mispost
Last edited by vmt80 on Feb 10, 2019, 5:48:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info