Please nerf Harbingers. Drops are WAY to OP

I mean league almost ends and I almost completed an Orb of Annulment.

Also in 2 more leagues i can get a +1 to a map in Standard? Who knows, in 40-50 leagues even a Beachhead???!!! For 1/4th of a useless unique item???!!!

I mean what`s next? Hillock gets a 50% chance to drop HH?
Last edited by LaurelWreaths on Feb 8, 2019, 4:07:27 PM
Last bumped on Feb 14, 2019, 12:36:13 PM
+1
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
lol yeah, the post-league harbinger nerf is insane. The rewards from modern league mechanics make it abundantly clear that the nerfs to harbinger shard drop rates, at least, should be reversed. I'm not of a strong opinion on orbs of annulment (I've put two together thanks to really good drops from my single run of The Beachhead, and found three natural ones), but for harbinger orbs themselves, I've put together one total and found about 15 from other league mechanics.

When a harbinger encounter in delve results in 3 harbinger shards but you can get three harbinger orbs from a single chest in a non-harbinger delve encounter, you know there's a balance issue, lol.
Last edited by codetaku on Feb 8, 2019, 4:10:03 PM
We all have a list of things we would do differently... the problem is one of priority. I'd put this low on the list.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
We all have a list of things we would do differently... the problem is one of priority. I'd put this low on the list.

Humor me. What would you say the priority is?
(also just mentioned a mechanic that feels obsolete - allot like 90% of the div cards that i never get to complete every league. Never said this needs to be fixed ASAP)
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Does it matter where it is on the list? its a 10 second fix
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Does it matter where it is on the list? its a 10 second fix

So is giving Splash damage to all those unused melee skills and yet ...

How did you get two more shards than me for that Annulment!?! What even is a Beachhead anyway? I hear it's a mythical place you can supposedly experience somehow in Harbinger content.
The more More you have, the less Less matters
Harbringer was my favorite league of all time. Its so sad that its literally the only "new" league (after Perandus) that wasnt added to the core.
I didn't play during Harbinger, but I do think it's a little weird that I got 8 raw exalt drops and exactly one Orb of Annulment so far in Betrayal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info