GGG are slowly becoming like EA/Activison.

Would any of you have the patience to constantly look and respond to the thousands and thousands of whine posts each time? Sure there is some minuscule feedback, and some points are interesting, but the majority isn't.

Look at the feedback forum, what % of it is actual feedback, and what % is either whine or trolling?

Then you have to separate what a few want over what the majority wants. Just because you made a valid point, does not mean that it should automatically be introduced, or nerfed or buffed or removed from the game.

You do get that they can't implement everyone's feedback, since a lot of it would contradict itself. Some people like this, others don't like it. So regardless what you do, some people will always get the shorter end of the stick.

If they would be on the path of becoming like EA, most people would have left by now, from league to league, more and more people are joining,so they must do something right, regardless on how you feel about it.

The fact that many times things were changed,that there is a roadmap,that there are dev manifesto topics does mean that they do listen to the community. They could have easily gone the EA/UBI/others route, constantly lock topics,ban people for having the "wrong" opinion, yet they do not. Unless the topic completely derails and becomes flame wars-ish.
Only way how to force reply is to gather enough casual outrage on twitter or reddit and hope that the mods won't kill it before spreading.

But it's hard to take some feedback here in forum seriously with all the history behind couple names, reacting on every single thread for some reason. No matter how much some of you complain, you are still here after 3 or more years of the same daily practice. So it's kinda meaningless to "trust" your outrage when you log again the next day.

GGG mentioned they are reading the forums, but it's not read by the important busy people, so you have to impress the support staff and community managers. But it's more likely the focus is on cleaning up the forum from direct insults and other ToC violation.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on Feb 11, 2019, 9:54:11 AM
"
Marxone wrote:
Only way how to force reply is to gather enough casual outrage on twitter or reddit and hope that the mods won't kill it before spreading.

But it's hard to take some feedback here in forum seriously with all the history behind couple names, reacting on every single thread for some reason. No matter how much some of you complain, you are still here after 3 or more years of the same daily practice. So it's kinda meaningless to "trust" your outrage when you log again the next day.

GGG mentioned they are reading the forums, but it's not read by the important busy people, so you have to impress the support staff and community managers. But it's more likely the focus is on cleaning up the forum from direct insults and other ToC violation.
I don't think anyone rational believes that GGG HAS to take all feedback seriously. I don't think GGG HAS to answer any feedback at all. Strictly up to them. I am not the least bit outraged. All I am saying is that it would be nice if they interacted with us every now and then. I don't see the harm in saying something positive about a post when it's warranted.

"
Xtorma wrote:
"
Marxone wrote:

I don't think anyone rational believes that GGG HAS to take all feedback seriously. I don't think GGG HAS to answer any feedback at all. Strictly up to them. I am not the least bit outraged. All I am saying is that it would be nice if they interacted with us every now and then. I don't see the harm in saying something positive about a post when it's warranted.

holy shit are u kidding me?
do u want this beatiful place to be like poe reddit?
that place is toxic wasteland of the internet.
good god no.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
that place is toxic wasteland of the internet.
good god no.

Absolute truth! I don't even see how a sane person could argue with this.
Censored.
Guys, can't you all just relax? This was simply my opinion based on everything they've done or should I say haven't done so far, there's no need to continue arguing with one another.

It's simply a thread about thoughts/feedback from a player who plays this game a lot and feels like the devs/mods are completely out of touch and don't listen to their playerbase which is essentially their money, it's like they don't want to keep growing. "Mastermind fight is too difficult and that's why everyone is avoiding it" was one of the reasons I made this thread. Even after massive amounts of feedback/crying about it, countless thread, they had the nerve to make that claim.

But this is not the reason for all of you to come and argue among yourselves, find another thread to do so or a chatroom. There will always be people with different opinions/claims and so on so forth, from my objective viewpoint I compared GGG to the two worst known gaming companies in the world probably and why? Because if they keep ignoring what their entire or a very large number of player base wants, they will essentially over time become what they claimed they are not, because if you treat your cow badly for long enough it will stop producing milk, and then you will have to find alternative ways to make the cow keep giving milk, such as introducing pay 2 win items/abilities. Maybe it will happen, maybe it won't, time will tell.

Again, these are my thoughts, my opinions, if you disagree, feel free to do so, or agree, either way, no point in arguing among yourselves.
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Still sane, Exile?
[b][u]Exile[/u][/b]: Ye.
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Hold my Flask.
Last edited by Rivi666 on Feb 11, 2019, 3:03:03 PM
Uh, "EA/Activision" is about the biggest insult you could throw at a studio right now and you bloody know it, mate. First you insult them, trigger some people, then you turn around like you're just an innocent bystander. I don't buy your nonsense for one second.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
"Mastermind fight is too difficult and that's why everyone is avoiding it" was one of the reasons I made this thread. Even after massive amounts of feedback/crying about it, countless thread, they had the nerve to make that claim.

Well, they are not the best at admitting mistakes and failure. Bestiary for example received huge amount of backlash but they instead pretended that the main problem was that the mechanics where to complicated for new player. And who ever forgets a classic like the Tencent investment.
"
reprot9x wrote:
"
"Mastermind fight is too difficult and that's why everyone is avoiding it" was one of the reasons I made this thread. Even after massive amounts of feedback/crying about it, countless thread, they had the nerve to make that claim.

Well, they are not the best at admitting mistakes and failure. Bestiary for example received huge amount of backlash but they instead pretended that the main problem was that the mechanics where to complicated for new player. And who ever forgets a classic like the Tencent investment.

Yes, how dare they progress their business.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
reprot9x wrote:
"

Yes, how dare they progress their business.

Bolded for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info