GGG are slowly becoming like EA/Activison.

GGG does not respond to feedback and suggestion posts.
If they did this place would be a warzone. its already a fighting pit.
there is no need to make it worse.
do they read it? ofc yes.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
I think GGG does read feedback, but unless the topic is severe and demands their attention, they don't deem it necessary to respond. Take a scenario I had as an example. When Atlas of Worlds was announced, there was a trailer showcasing the Riftwalker boss. I was so fascinated by how it looked, I commented that GGG should make MTXs to give us that void look. A member of support contacted me and suggested I repeat that here on feedback on its own thread, because the devs are always keeping an eye on what players want. I did, made a thread about it talking about how much I loved the background space effect and how we should have cosmetics around it. No staff responded to the thread itself nor did I get any further private messages, but it made me wonder if my suggestion had an impact on the celestial MTXs.

You may not think GGG is paying attention, but I'm pretty sure they are. Why they prefer to respond on reddit rather than here is a different discussion I don't have any knowledge on.

In the same manner, I'm pretty positive that some suggestions/ideas from that huge joke of a thread that we had about the lab were considered by GGG and led to the labs that we have now (not the nonsense with the river of tears about giving the ascendancy points for free of course).
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Feb 11, 2019, 4:32:07 AM
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
I think GGG does read feedback, but unless the topic is severe and demands their attention, they don't deem it necessary to respond. Take a scenario I had as an example. When Atlas of Worlds was announced, there was a trailer showcasing the Riftwalker boss. I was so fascinated by how it looked, I commented that GGG should make MTXs to give us that void look. A member of support contacted me and suggested I repeat that here on feedback on its own thread, because the devs are always keeping an eye on what players want. I did, made a thread about it talking about how much I loved the background space effect and how we should have cosmetics around it. No staff responded to the thread itself nor did I get any further private messages, but it made me wonder if my suggestion had an impact on the celestial MTXs.

You may not think GGG is paying attention, but I'm pretty sure they are. Why they prefer to respond on reddit rather than here is a different discussion I don't have any knowledge on.

In the same manner, I'm pretty positive that some suggestions/ideas from that huge joke of a thread that we had about the lab were considered by GGG and led to the labs that we have now (not the nonsense with the river of tears about giving the ascendancy points for free of course).

-rests hand on your shoulder-

Those were hard times, brother. May our light pierce the darkness and act as a beacon of hope to those lost, illuminating the path of truth and guiding the poor souls back towards redemption.

-COUGH- What.. where am I? How did I end up here... It happened again, didn't it?
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Feb 11, 2019, 5:30:34 AM
You're right, the only "staff" replies we see are the ones whining about code of conduct being broken.
I just think it cowardly not to engage with your player base. They have forum rules to curb vitriol, and they have shown multiple times they are not opposed to using them.

That being said, they are entitled to run their forum the way they want. They are the ones paying for it.
"
Xtorma wrote:
I just think it cowardly not to engage with your player base. They have forum rules to curb vitriol, and they have shown multiple times they are not opposed to using them.

That being said, they are entitled to run their forum the way they want. They are the ones paying for it.

cowardly? there is no such thing as cowardly in business world.
this is how you deal with your players professionally.
you dont provoke them like EA did with bf 5.and you dont ignore them like Blizzard did. but you can talk to them from time to time.
just perfect.

aaand about running away from forum. if they gave even the smallest answer to one feedback, this place would swarm with stupid people like poe reddit.
that place is the worst.
just know that they read this place and act accordingly if acting is necessary.
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Feb 11, 2019, 7:57:53 AM
When I see more replies from them on reddit for general dicussions than here I'm wondering which forums is really the official one lmao

"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:

you dont provoke them like EA did with bf 5.and you dont ignore them like Blizzard did. but you can talk to them from time to time.
just perfect.

aaand about running away from forum. if they gave even the smallest answer to one feedback, this place would swarm with stupid people like poe reddit.
that place is the worst.

I beg to differ. In business, any decision you make lands somewhere on the scale of cowardly to risky. Business is all about risk management, but in no way does it mean you never take risks. You give the two most recent extreme examples, but there is a huge middle on that scale.

Being afraid to give the smallest amount of feedback because it may cause some controversy is cowardly, I mean, it's an example of the very definition. Like I said though, they can run their forum how they see fit, and I am sure that they care about as much for my opinion on this topic as they care about it on any other topic. Which is 0. That is fine though, I don't consider myself special. I only come to the feedback section because I find it entertaining. I have never thought that anything I have ever said mattered, and they have never given me any reason to think otherwise.
"
ffogell wrote:
When I see more replies from them on reddit for general dicussions than here I'm wondering which forums is really the official one lmao

What do replies have to do with which forum is the official one? I don't follow.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Xtorma wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:

just perfect.

that place is the worst.

I beg to differ. In business, any decision you make lands somewhere on the scale of cowardly to risky. Business is all about risk management, but in no way does it mean you never take risks. You give the two most recent extreme examples, but there is a huge middle on that scale.

Being afraid to give the smallest amount of feedback because it may cause some controversy is cowardly, I mean, it's an example of the very definition. Like I said though, they can run their forum how they see fit, and I am sure that they care about as much for my opinion on this topic as they care about it on any other topic. Which is 0. That is fine though, I don't consider myself special. I only come to the feedback section because I find it entertaining. I have never thought that anything I have ever said mattered, and they have never given me any reason to think otherwise.

I wouldnt call it cowardly tho. I prefer safe.
They are playing it safe and they are doing the right thing. If you look around you can see the examples of how handling criticism wrong ruined some of the companies.
They dont need to take risks. GGG already has a loyal fanbase and rather smart playerbase in general. Most of us can understand what GGG doing is strategic.

Other than that i see no reason for them to answer any feedback posted here. Why would they?
They can simply take it to the meeting room and talk about how they are gonna act about problems or requests made by players.
Answering feedback with negative or positive answers would eventually piss off some amount of players. Its not beneficial to answer feedback here.
Also i do think 99% of the feedback posted here is not worth answering.
not an insult, just a thought.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info