GGG are slowly becoming like EA/Activison.

Open your wallet, purse etc. Look inside. Look for any form of trade medium.

Separating you from your money is what GGG cares about. The same is true for EA/Activision, or the gumball machine outside the supermarket. It's what they are supposed to do.
"
RPGNoobANKA wrote:
GGG/Bex: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2326537
"
 There's many reasons why we might not be able to comment about something yet but we're always paying attention. I am actually lucky in my position that I work alongside such an engaged development team. Of their own volition, most developers keep a frequent eye on community feedback. 

And by that they mean Reddit.
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
"
RPGNoobANKA wrote:
GGG/Bex: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2326537
"
 There's many reasons why we might not be able to comment about something yet but we're always paying attention. I am actually lucky in my position that I work alongside such an engaged development team. Of their own volition, most developers keep a frequent eye on community feedback. 

And by that they mean Reddit.
They read our stuff. honest they do. They love their peasants.
"
Xtorma wrote:

I've never - not once in my entire history of reading these forums - seen a GGG staff post on Feedback besides CMs copypasting "hello we have locked this thread and will be contacting you privately".
What I have seen is people with 90 supporter packs claiming GGG reads the forums, when everything they post in the news points to the contrary.
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
I've never - not once in my entire history of reading these forums - seen a GGG staff post on Feedback besides CMs copypasting "hello we have locked this thread and will be contacting you privately".

If they read something on the forum, do you think think that it magically writes answers to every single unanswered question automatically by the grace of Dominus ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Hemmingfish wrote:

If they read something on the forum, do you think think that it magically writes answers to every single unanswered question automatically by the grace of Dominus ?

I would expect at least 1 (one) response across 7 years. It's not unreasonable.
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:

What I have seen is people with 90 supporter packs claiming GGG reads the forums, when everything they post in the news points to the contrary.
We are peasants. They don't have to prove anything to us. Just believe them.

Qu'ils mangent de la brioche. They say. Learn your station.
"
Fruz wrote:

I don't think anyone asked for magic.
"
Xtorma wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:

I don't think anyone asked for magic.

Sometimes, reading some of the suggestions/requests around here .... one can wonder :O

"
Hemmingfish wrote:
I would expect at least 1 (one) response across 7 years. It's not unreasonable.

Let me show you something unreasonnable : you expecting that you are omniscient regarding this section of the forum.

Just one example

As pointed out earlier, they don't owe anybody anything around here.
If you want to give feedback, just do.
If you just want to get DEV's attention and are expecting answers, feel free to contact the support ( and likely understand they have have other things to do than answering everybody ).

If devs don't need to waste their time coming here and trying to please everybody, GREAT, they can focus on improving the game instead.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Feb 11, 2019, 3:05:32 AM
I think GGG does read feedback, but unless the topic is severe and demands their attention, they don't deem it necessary to respond. Take a scenario I had as an example. When Atlas of Worlds was announced, there was a trailer showcasing the Riftwalker boss. I was so fascinated by how it looked, I commented that GGG should make MTXs to give us that void look. A member of support contacted me and suggested I repeat that here on feedback on its own thread, because the devs are always keeping an eye on what players want. I did, made a thread about it talking about how much I loved the background space effect and how we should have cosmetics around it. No staff responded to the thread itself nor did I get any further private messages, but it made me wonder if my suggestion had an impact on the celestial MTXs.

You may not think GGG is paying attention, but I'm pretty sure they are. Why they prefer to respond on reddit rather than here is a different discussion I don't have any knowledge on.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Feb 11, 2019, 4:02:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info