GGG are slowly becoming like EA/Activison.

"
GGG are slowly becoming like EA/Activison.

I'd say rapidly
"
RPGNoobANKA wrote:
luci713 Joined: Nov 9, 2018

What specific incident prompted you to open this thread?

Also, why do you accuse GGG behaving like EA/Activision, when they are not EA/Activision, and do not behave like EA/Activision?

"
they don't care what we want

Especially when you are playing POE for free? And very actively indeed. Where stems the entitlement to listen to you specifically?

And since when is game design a 'free for all, user survey soup' Where you and everyone else demand what is put in the soup everyone else has to stomach?

You know the saying "Too many cooks ..."

On a side note, GGG employees are reading reddit and forums. They just reply when they deem it absolutely necessary. And it is warranted their time off development for the next league (this adds up). See gggtracker.com

But they don't reply especially to nasty baseless factless evidenceless false equivalence hollow empty rants.

-GGG has started out because of its COMMUNITY and because of listening to majority of players feedback. Something they don't seem to give a damn about anymore for a longer period of time.

-Where stems the entitlement to listen to you specifically ? Dude, what? After I read this I honestly lost interest in your white knight post, you're just another delusional fanboy.
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Still sane, Exile?
[b][u]Exile[/u][/b]: Ye.
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Hold my Flask.
everyone i don't like is a _____ (pick one)

white knight
hater
troll

poe 2019
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
I question the intelligence of anyone who could equate EA/Activision to GGG. Because obviously they aren't the type of people who are capable of processingn information or details.

"Game company is game company cuz they both wants money!! And get this... neither one of them does what me and my freinds tell them to do!!"

Okay maybe you're not dumb maybe you're just young. If that's the case I can forgive you for this theory of yours.
Last edited by BearCares on Feb 8, 2019, 4:03:50 PM
GGG making money off of cosmetics that isn't even gated behind lootboxes and not responding to players' posts on the forum doesn't suddenly equate to a publisher that I wish would burn to the ground after what they did to Mass Effect 3. They just don't, and you're being disingenuous if you think the two are remotely comparable.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
GGG making money off of cosmetics...

Not really. Apart from the optional gigabytes of "dlc graphics" aka cosmetics, the major income are the p2w stashes.
i'm here since 2013 and GGG never was answering in feedback forums much, only reddit. If you think anyone with work would be processing all this crap which modern gamers consider feedback you are delusional. There are probably 2-3 staff members who moderate this section and at the same time pass anything they found valuable to the team. Like "There are 20 threads about casuals thinking that syndicate needs nerf!" etc. And that is how it was for 5 years. One and only change of behavior on GGGs side is weaker support because playerbase grows unproportionally. Which is shitty and somewhat 'corporate'.
This thread to me reads like "So EA/Activision are in the news a lot lately and very negatively so, let's grab all that controversy and aim it at another game I don't really play and try to hurt that too" almost as if literally written in those words.

I know I know, white knight, blah blah, yada yada. Save your breath, lest you break yourself upon my body.

PS: You forgot Bethesda.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by reprot9x on Feb 9, 2019, 8:40:53 AM
"
RPGNoobANKA wrote:

On a side note, GGG employees are reading reddit and forums. They just reply when they deem it absolutely necessary. And it is warranted their time off development for the next league (this adds up). See gggtracker.com

GGG/Bex: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2326537
"
 There's many reasons why we might not be able to comment about something yet but we're always paying attention. I am actually lucky in my position that I work alongside such an engaged development team. Of their own volition, most developers keep a frequent eye on community feedback. 
Last edited by RPGNoobANKA on Feb 10, 2019, 8:02:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info