GGG are slowly becoming like EA/Activison.

"
mark1030 wrote:
The don't encourage scamming and they do punish scammers. But they don't have time to investigate every little he said/she said "scam" complaint they get. If enough people send actual evidence, they do take action.

LOL

ofc they encourage scamming. by their a) atrocious, antiquated and laughable 'no bad feedback policy' (NO, it is NOT because of NZ laws) b) renaming known scammers so they can escape their past deeds and start anew SCAMMING again

I do not share the same alarmist view as OP, however, there are signs that GGG is stretching themselves thin, which means some things will get neglected and some things will change.

Path of Exile now is not the same game nor the same community of players as it was 2 or 3 years ago. PoE has expanded to Xbox and soon will be available on PS4. While the name is the same, these are effectively 2 separate games (soon to be 3 if PS4 has its own ecosystem). In addition to above, there are more players now that demand attention from GGG. Even if GGG hire new people to strengthen their team, expansion of this magnitude will inevitably make interactions with the community less personal and less frequent.

There are other areas where I feel GGG is dropping the ball that impacts the game more. Betrayal challenge league has had one of the slowest update cycle I remember. First major patch took over 2 weeks to deploy, another patch came only in new year. Plenty of issues and complaints from community have not been addressed at all. Hell, last mini patch broke elemental reflect (to everyone's delight), which in my view is a major issues yet it is still not fixed for nearly 2 weeks.

Again, I still believe PoE is the best ARPG on the market and GGG is one of the best and most dedicated developers, their success is taking its toll. I hope GGG will be able to deal with issues related to their success and growth to ensure Path of Exile has many more years ahead of it.
"
Baron01 wrote:
Hell, last mini patch broke elemental reflect (to everyone's delight), which in my view is a major issues yet it is still not fixed for nearly 2 weeks.

Care explaining what you mean by that ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
They should start by dropping this false 13week release schedule. Unless 13 week means '13 weeks past release date' ofc

Right now every league starts half made with significant parts missing and bugs and balance problems making it pretty revolting.

There are still Incursion bugs left to be fixed not mentionimg delve and current one.

You know the 'bread' that is pre made then frozen and then 'baked' in supermarkets? It smells nice but.. it is not a bread it once was
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Baron01 wrote:
Hell, last mini patch broke elemental reflect (to everyone's delight), which in my view is a major issues yet it is still not fixed for nearly 2 weeks.

Care explaining what you mean by that ?

Elemental reflect mod does not work.

I'm not complaining, since I can run any map and do not have to reroll them or brick map if Vaal reroll this mod.

Granted, I have not played PoE for last 2 days because my gaming computer is being upgraded but since it elemental reflect was absolutely doing nothing as of Tuesday night this week. This bug is not acknowledged by GGG in their bug forums nor I have seen any indication in patch notes about deployed hot-fix to remedy this situation.
I hope they're never fixing it, wow.
Good to know anyway, thank you.

one of the reports indeed :
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2324679

Semms like it's all kind of reflect.
This is messed up though, if somebody gets comfortable thinking that the character can run reflect, and the thing get fixed and that player oneshot the character because of it .... :S
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Feb 8, 2019, 3:49:50 AM
"
Fruz wrote:
I hope they're never fixing it, wow.
Good to know anyway, thank you.

one of the reports indeed :
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2324679

Semms like it's all kind of reflect.
This is messed up though, if somebody gets comfortable thinking that the character can run reflect, and the thing get fixed and that player oneshot the character because of it .... :S

There are several reports, however, it is not acknowledge in the existing bugs sticky on top of the section. It is in game for very long time without being addressed. This type of bug is a major issue in my opinion that I would expect would warrant quick hot-fix from GGG's side. Apparently it is not so hot.

I love the fact reflect does not work. I called for removal of reflect map mod in the past because it is very binary mod, you either can run it or you have to reroll or lose the map. It does not add any challenge to those builds that can ignore it while it is nearly impossible to adjust to it if you have no easy way to get immune to it.
Reflect not working in their last patch...

WOW

WOW

WHat kind of automated test they have ????, well gives me an indication that it is quite a few for a mechanics like that to not even working, honestly that would be basic functionnal testing lmao

Common GGG time to improve your testing and stop taking us for guinea pig lmao

luci713 Joined: Nov 9, 2018

What specific incident prompted you to open this thread?

Also, why do you accuse GGG behaving like EA/Activision, when they are not EA/Activision, and do not behave like EA/Activision?

"
they don't care what we want

Especially when you are playing POE for free? And very actively indeed. Where stems the entitlement to listen to you specifically?

And since when is game design a 'free for all, user survey soup' Where you and everyone else demand what is put in the soup everyone else has to stomach?

You know the saying "Too many cooks ..."

On a side note, GGG employees are reading reddit and forums. They just reply when they deem it absolutely necessary. And it is warranted their time off development for the next league (this adds up). See gggtracker.com

But they don't reply especially to nasty baseless factless evidenceless false equivalence hollow empty rants.

Last edited by RPGNoobANKA on Feb 8, 2019, 11:02:30 AM
"
RPGNoobANKA wrote:
But they don't reply especially to nasty baseless factless evidenceless false equivalence hollow empty rants.

You're like Lagwin. THE WK IS STRONG IN THIS ONE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info