Could you at least create a PS4 forum section?

Toss us a bone, give us a glimmer of hope with a PS4 section.
Last bumped on Apr 1, 2019, 1:37:12 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Is their concrete plans to bring PoE to PS4 or Switch????

Would love to be able to play on my console and Switch on occasion. PC is best, but It's nice to have options.

Account sharing would be a must have though. I would have zero interest in starting a new account just to play on PS4 and not sure We can trust Sony to do the right thing there...

Anyways, was curious about this. Would love to see POE on PS4 and or Switch. Having a PC, there's very little need for an Xbox since I can play pretty much all their games on PC.

Have a great day
im not sure if there is a switch console version, but they have been saying a ps4 version is coming out Dec 2018, Feb 2019 and now March 2019.
They'll likely put it up when meaningful discussion can be had regarding the PS4 implementation. Right now that's almost certainly not possible since all we can really do is ask when it'll come out and in what state will it come out. The mechanical issues of using a controller are shared with the XB1 so there's nothing to hash out on that front.

Them saying they'll definitively do it ought to be enough.
Hopefully we can see a PS4 forum :) I'd sure hate to see the cheap way out and rename xbox to "consoles"
this would be sweet
I would fully expect GGG to make PS4 separate from XBOne since it'll have different bugs and different players. Pretty sure there won't be any trading between the consoles either so different trading forums are needed. It'll also get updated at a different rate than the XBOne so announcements and patch notes will also have different forums.
"
I would fully expect GGG to make PS4 separate from XBOne since it'll have different bugs and different players. Pretty sure there won't be any trading between the consoles either so different trading forums are needed. It'll also get updated at a different rate than the XBOne so announcements and patch notes will also have different forums.

guess you were wrong :(
"
Taetew wrote:
"

guess you were wrong :(

Indeed.

I'm not surprised at it though since there is still enough overlap to lump them together. And in terms of gameplay feedback and discussion they ought to be identical.

But in terms of bugs and the like having them split seems like it would have made things easier so they can nail down different problems the different consoles will inevitably have.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
People are slyly giving ps4 feedback in General Discussion for now, particularly regarding the functioning marketplace/AH.

not a bad thing, it enables those pc guys to decide for themselves if they were to give up "finding your item" to "easier trading". and having registered accounts.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info