[3.6] Shibaku's LLGC Mines (all content viable / level 100 viable / detailed and beginner friendly)

How does the build fare defensively? Would a Life+MoM version be tankier?

Looks interesting, I'll probably give it a shot before the league ends. Well written too!
Why do you take Pain Attunement if you are not on low life?
Mathils actual cat
Pain attunement should be on. Likely, just character profile not updating.
Low life is MUCH tankier than life mom. The thing with mindovermatter is that you need significant mana investment to make it even prevent more than a 1 shot. Life has no synergy with mana. But low life lets you use clarity watchers eye with %mana gained as flat ES.

Low life with unlimited budget beats life with unlimited budget in most ways.
I speak from experience as I only play standard with pretty much maxed out gear for both loadouts.
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
"
Chazua wrote:
How does the build fare defensively? Would a Life+MoM version be tankier?

Looks interesting, I'll probably give it a shot before the league ends. Well written too!

Defense is quite huge on this build, once you're able to reach 11k ES with ignite, freeze and shock immunity you should be very tanky.

I was able to do several deathless uber elder runs with no problems.

And the answer is no, Life+MoM wouldn't be tankier nor it would have more DPS.

We use 4 auras which means we reserve 96% or our life and more than 50% of our mana, so using MoM would hit us hard on the dps.
"
HDTanel wrote:
Why do you take Pain Attunement if you are not on low life?

We are low life sir. There is more than one way to achieve the "low life" for Pain Attunement.

One of the ways is through reserving life and that's the one we use.

If you check on my helmet you'll see there are two auras attached to blood magic which means they reserve life instead of mana.

We're currently sitting at 96% reserved life if I'm not mistaken, and we use Shavronne's Wrappings to prevent any damage from bypassing energy shield making the build possible.
"
Castablanca wrote:
Pain attunement should be on. Likely, just character profile not updating.
Low life is MUCH tankier than life mom. The thing with mindovermatter is that you need significant mana investment to make it even prevent more than a 1 shot. Life has no synergy with mana. But low life lets you use clarity watchers eye with %mana gained as flat ES.

Low life with unlimited budget beats life with unlimited budget in most ways.
I speak from experience as I only play standard with pretty much maxed out gear for both loadouts.

Yes, this is correct. Using low life makes the potential of the build nearly limitless.

Life is only good for league starting until you put your hands on a Shavronne's Wrappings, after that you wanna transition to low life as soon as you can.

And thanks again for the good information you provided to us, sir!
^
🎈
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
^
^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info