!UPDATED! (3.7) ♥ Perfect EndGame AuraBot Necro/Guardian ♥

HELLO GUYS, AND WELCOME TO THE THREAD FOR ONE OF THE BEST AURABOTS IN STANDARD

Attention! Never do AuraBot service for free; there is a nice way to empower the others and make some currency yourself!

Why a Scion?

Spoiler
I'd like to start explaining why I choose Scion instead Necromancer and Guardian before I will go into pro's and con's of the build and the build itself. First Aurabot I've made was a Necro, strong enough to run high tier maps but not strong enough to run engame content like UberAtziri, Uber Elder or Shaper. Scion is more tanky and ballanced for the current meta. The Guardian is very tanky but not giving enough damage to the party members which is the most important point of the Aurabot.

PRO'S

Everybody loves playing with Aurabot!
Easy money with minimum effort!
Time to pick up currency while everyone else is busy with killing!
Very tanky!
Incredibble boost even for low budget builds!
Can do every single map mode, even no regen!

CON'S

Can't play on your own.
Not recomanded for hardcore leagues!
Need constant activation of potions in order to survive chaos damage.
Leveling is very hard without Shavronne's Occultist Vestment.

Before the gear setup, just to thickle your imagination a bit!

Spoiler

Without Aurabot
Spoiler

With Aurabot
Spoiler

Gear selecion piece by piece

Spoiler

Weapon choice

Spoiler

As a unique weapon the most recomanded one is Cutlass due to Envy Aura. It isnt the least expensive one, but it's one of the best.

I chose to replace the Cutlass with a more expensive weapon, which i recomand for those who are looking to have the best Aurabot. The 2% damage per aura mode its actually adding more dps than having Envy. Also its good to grab on it an abyssal socket for extra energy shield and life on a jewel.

Shield

Spoiler

Best in slot will be Prism Guardian. If you are going for the budget build, chose one with +1 level of socketed gems and if you are going for the high priced build i recomand to grab +2 aura gems on your shield. I recomand the Prism Guardian for Blood Magic, after the rework to Blood Magic and Mortal Conviction.

Also, if you wanna go for a rare shield, you can always take one with always make sure that it has the role Socketed gems have 15% reduced mana reservation and some high energy shield on it. I dont think that you will manage to activate as many auras since you need to ass Blood Magic on it.

Body Armour

Spoiler

For leveling i recomand using a Shav, this way the chaos damage won't kill you and you won't risk to die.

Best choice is of course Victario's Influence. You can eighter grab on it with +1 level of socketed gems and use an Empower, or just grab +2 aura gems and dont need to use an Empower. Eighter way is the same thing, just the +2 aura's is more expensive.
And also if this one mode isnt enough for you, you can also get from incursion as double corruption +1 lvl gems and +2 aura gems together or the best double corruption you can get is +2 AoE gems and +2 Aura gems. I wish you luck with it!

Helmet

Spoiler

Now, the best in slot helmet is always gonna be Alpha's Howl. If u need to get an aura reservation on it, grab one.
But since I'm having enough reduced mana reserved, I was able to add +2 duration gems on my helmet (duration works only if you have Vaal Auras).

Other than that you can also go for +2 AoE gems or +2 Aura gems.

Gloves

Spoiler

As gloves you can always use some high energy shield gloves. These will give you a great ammount of Energy shield, making you more tanky.
Tho, if you chose to empower your friends even more, like I did, i recomand Shaper's Touch with +2 aura gems, or Shaper's touch with +1 level of gems.

Boots

Spoiler

There are plenty of boots that you can use and are good for the build. Starting with Sin Treck as being the budget friendly one or Brinerot Walkers. I recomand getting rare boots with high energy shield. Don't bother about movement speed on boots, you will be using shield charge to dash around and you will gain a huge amount of movement speed from Haste aura.

In case you need evem more mana reservation, always go for Skyforth, which i am using and i recomand (best choice).

Jewellery

Spoiler

Amulet

Spoiler

Since Presence of Chayula isnt such a great choice anymore, i decided to replace it with a rare one with Mana reservation roll. You need to max the roll in order to activate more auras.

Rings

Spoiler

Grab some energy shield rings (both must be Unset rings). Try to get legacy role of %increased energy shield on them.

You need 2 unset in order to make 1 more gem space on the gear. Use in the rings the Animated guardian and the Stone golem.

Belt

Spoiler

As a belt the best in slot is a shaped crystal belt with %increased energy shield recovery rate. Try to get on your belt Aspect of the spider, its very important for surviving and special debufs. Its a great aura to use.

Also a viable item is the Strings of Servitude belt with one of the 3 damage auras mode, but gives no energy shield which makes it hard to use.

Potions

Spoiler

The MUST HAVE potion:

Grab 3 of these and never forget to activate them!

Im also using a movement potion and one for curse remove.

Jewels

Spoiler

If you cant afford the Watcher's Eye with this CLarity roll, get the one with %increased energy shield recovery rate while using Discipline.
Add as many -1% mana reservation implicit.
The Might of the Meek is a great choice for buffing your passives.
Its very important to use 2 of Energy from within, they will add you a good amount of energy shield.

Pantheon

Spoiler

Major God
Spoiler

Minor God

Spoiler

Endgame lvl 98 Skilltree

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAFvA5YIZwnZDXwOPBB7EVAUcRcvGFYZihqPGyUc3B0UHU8dqh3ZIuoi9CSwJwsncyj6LKYvbzQKNbk2xTdmN4M6UjsoPEtDVEZxSbFLrlIpVdZV4FfJWBdYWlnzXGtcil-wYENhUmTnZlRmnmhYaGVsC20Zbj1vnnC7cg9yqXaseMd_xoCkggeDCYO2hEiExYZghtGIQonYi3qMdo8aj0aTJ5M6lG-btaEvoj6m66cIpyusqrQMtzG4k70nvjq-gL6KwcXDOsNtykbKSsrTz37WXdeW18_YJNkT2VvZfNsa34rgVeGI4q3i9-kC6hjquuvu7BjviPJB8930cfba9zL3wfjr-Tf60vsJ_kk=?accountName=Nicolex2&characterName=IllCarryUMotherfucker

Gem Setup

Spoiler

Body armour

Spoiler

Helmet

Spoiler

Gloves

Spoiler

Boots

Spoiler

Shield

Spoiler

Weapon

Spoiler

Unset rings

Spoiler

On your animated guardian grab the following itmes:

Spoiler

Also Kingsmaker its a very good weapon for animated guardian, but a bit more pricey.

Now that you carefully read these steps, I can start with the hard thing:
Spoiler

Just joking!
Have fun, its only a game afterall!

Looking forward for your question and feedbacks.
You can always find me in game @IllCarryUMotherfucker or on private message.
Love you guys!

Last edited by Nicolex2 on Jul 16, 2019, 3:26:07 PM
Last bumped on Jul 30, 2019, 12:48:58 AM
up
nice build, might try this out next league
curious why grab blood magic? wouldnt that cancel all the reserves? or just for the reserve amount? and gives us mana in return?
How do you recommend doing it as a leaguestart
"
Eag1e wrote:
nice build, might try this out next league

Good Luck trying it! i hope u will like it, its very strong if u dont play alone!
"
9876 wrote:
curious why grab blood magic? wouldnt that cancel all the reserves? or just for the reserve amount? and gives us mana in return?

U dont use mana at all, all the activations are from life. it lets u activate a huge amount of auras
"
Lanzatron wrote:
How do you recommend doing it as a leaguestart

As a league started grab a shavronne t make sure u dont die and try to activate as many auras as possible by grabbing points in your skill tree for mana reservation. Also if u wanna go for bblood magic u can try Solaris Lorica in care u dont have the currency for Savronne. Chaos damage wont bypass your es this way. I recomand playing with someone, not alone. Good luck!
up
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info