[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
But since this build can basically play any and all bow skills (and most of them are getting changes/buffs) it is propably still viable one way or another.
Can it work with the "new and improved" blast rain? Or does it need to be a physical bow skill.

Blast rain is a physical skill and it should work with it.

It would propably work better though useing Xophs bow/amulet and building around pure fire.

If you use it in this build you do not need to pick up winter spirit and its cold conversion.
"
illmtk wrote:
"
M4gnific wrote:
I don't know about you guys, but my DoomHerald + Scourge arrow is dead. Still pretty good for mapping, but it's terrible against bosses. I'll try using other skills later.

I hope someone finds a way to make this build viable.

dude your gear, namely jewels and jewelry and the god awful quiver, is not right for this build. No wonder you think this build is dead. Why stack flat ele damage when the whole purpose of a doomfletcher is to stack flat phys

Yup.
"
Vexfere wrote:
Is this build viable for 3.9? I want to play a bow build as a starter.

PoB says it is viable. I have not checked myself InGame though. It might be that the gearing process without some currency might be haggard.
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
Vexfere wrote:
Is this build viable for 3.9? I want to play a bow build as a starter.

PoB says it is viable. I have not checked myself InGame though. It might be that the gearing process without some currency might be haggard.

Your build is just a bit more expensive, I dont know if I'll be able to afford the circle of guilt stuff but I'm using your build as a template for my galvanic build so far doign ascendant Elementalist/Deadeye.

Its fun :D
Thank you for build. Love it. I have a question. What do you think if we use circle of guilt (increased buff effect + reduced mana reservation) does it mean enlighten not need? So we can use 6-link bow with new ballista for example.
Last edited by _Chopik_ on Dec 21, 2019, 12:35:22 PM
I reactivated my 3.7 DoomHerald-Scion, played a few maps (3.9) and I'm still very content with her. I'm still using Rain of Arrows, because I don't get along too well with Scourge Arrow.

If you want to have a look at her: Geraldine_Foudre.

She's a bit struggling to get her resistances capped, but maybe I find better rings for her.

Thank you very much for the guide. I really enjoy playing this build.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Hello, i did your build, but with not enough currency to Buy the expensive Viridian jewel im getting issues of defences, got around 5k HP at lv86, got almost everything else except 2-3 abyss jewels, i got one shotted many times and burned, bleeded, etc :(
first of all want to thank you for this build. it is a life saver after playing gimped balista build advertised in nearby thread.
this one is higher dps, smoothier play style, has more hp and defences.
tho. it is still very squishy - in t1 bosses no matter what boss hits you in t1 maps is likely 1 shot that makes close to not possible to level untill a month or two till you get your ex to get an upgrade

still better then balista tho
just a bit of a disclaimer. the nerf to scourge arrow dropped my pob dps from just over 1 million to around 800k

in addition, the buff to bosses this league means the single target dps of that skill will be a lot more inefficient (double nerf to scourge arrow).

the build still has no problems clearing trash and rare mobs but stalls when facing the map bosses or unique bosses (includes syndicate and incursion ares are bloody bullet sponges) unless you have the really high end version (powered mainly by 30 exalts worth of abyss jewels).

Why can't I start from the Duelist point on the skill tree after my second ascendancy?...the guide says i should be able to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info