[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

Ended up finding one with the additional Pod. Thanks again for the help.

Edit: Final question I hope, is Circle of Guilt viable or is the bonus damage from the ring combo going to outpace it every time?
Last edited by Betrayssf on Apr 8, 2019, 9:22:38 PM
"
Betrayssf wrote:

Edit: Final question I hope, is Circle of Guilt viable or is the bonus damage from the ring combo going to outpace it every time?

That got answered on page 9 and 10 on this thread. :)

In general I think you should just fire up pob and look for yourself though. Stuff like that is often highly dependant on what other gear you already have.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Apr 10, 2019, 1:09:19 PM
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
Betrayssf wrote:

That got answered on page 9 and 10 on this thread. :)

In general I think you should just fire up pob and look for yourself though. Stuff like that is often highly dependant on what other gear you already have.

Looks like my pob dont know circle of guilt...
Can I replace Tombfist with Atziri's Acuity and remove node to Vaal Pact on the tree?
"
KillerEz wrote:
Can I replace Tombfist with Atziri's Acuity and remove node to Vaal Pact on the tree?

no, you will instantly die.

No, but seriously, why would you do that?
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Apr 11, 2019, 7:02:59 PM
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
KillerEz wrote:

I think Atziri's Acuity already has the Vaal Pact and I want to add hp regen
"
KillerEz wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
KillerEz wrote:

You have overleech, you don't need regen at all. And you'll also lose the abyss slots. Doesn't make sense with this build.
"
KillerEz wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
KillerEz wrote:

No, you also loose Regen with Acuity.

It gives you the notable VaalPact on Crit for 4 Seconds. We crit more then once every 4 seconds - meaning you constantly have VaalPact from Acuity.

Vaal Pact disables regen - it doesn't matter where you get VaalPact from.

If you went into this direction because PoB shows you that you still have regen you need to set it up properly - if you equip Acuitys in PoB make sure to check the box 'have crit recently' in the configuration tab.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Apr 12, 2019, 2:06:48 PM
So, how do I approach leveling and farming currency with this build? Currently still sitting on my Tabula, Silverbough and a cheap leveling helmet, trying to safe up currency to buy the armor/bow. I'm basically oneshot anywhere with this leveling setup after tier 8/9 maps and single target is kinda awful.

Is there any stepping stone gear in between?
"
_TM_ wrote:
So, how do I approach leveling and farming currency with this build? Currently still sitting on my Tabula, Silverbough and a cheap leveling helmet, trying to safe up currency to buy the armor/bow. I'm basically oneshot anywhere with this leveling setup after tier 8/9 maps and single target is kinda awful.

Is there any stepping stone gear in between?

Doomfletchs prism is for 10c (and there are few with like 1 point from perfect rolls). If you think thats expensive, this build isnt for you. Crit and onslought flasks cost nothing.

Atm this is for 10C on poe trade (thats 1 phys damage from perfect roll)

24% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
Adds 15 to 23 Physical Damage
14% increased Attack Speed
60% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
Gain 100% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Damage of each
Last edited by DwaneDibbley on Apr 13, 2019, 5:12:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info