[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
blargh forum

Agreed
"
DwaneDibbley wrote:
"
Lindean wrote:
Need some "guidance", what to upgrade next, besides two abyss slots bubonic trails.
PoB: https://pastebin.com/feWeGvYA
6k hp, 1m dps, red elder went deathless, t15 are deathless (can't drop t16), got destroyed by uber atziri.

Dont stand in red circle.

Great reply ;)
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
Spoiler
"
SilverWF wrote:
"
DwaneDibbley wrote:
MB you shouldnt waste currency on meaningless 6link.

That 2 ex doesn't makes sense, really...

--------
Well, my DPS now is close to 700k with SA or 800k for RoA, total budged equals to 8-10 ex.
To push it more I need to invest insane amount of currency, like ~2ex per jewel (double T1 phys dmg, t1 life, 4th with blind, or lightning dmg, or something else) and this build has a lot of abyss jewels - 20+ ex total on jewels only.
Also, I need amulet with life, INT, resists, added phys, elem dmg, non-chaos to chaos. Not even sure, how much it would cost, 10ex and more obviously.
And Unnatural Instinct - 15+ ex

So, I've loaded my character to POB, created that GODLY rolled jewels and set it to sockets, changed tree for UI and added it, changed all gems to lvl 20/20, added nodes to 96 lvl (coz now I'm 89), basically - cheesed in all possible ways.
And my shaper DPS becomes 2,5kk.
Most impact on DPS was from changing jewels, then - from adding UI. My lvl (and few extra nodes) also as gem lvls has pretty minimal impact.
For 50+ ex price.

Feel myself disappointed.

https://pastebin.com/dXKX8NEw

Here is your character with zero changes in jewels - a cheap, self crafted amulet that you can alt-spam yourself. (just buy an elder amulet with ilevel 81+ and altspam till you get your modifier, regal (if the regal is good, keep it, otherwise you can try to annul it; up to you) and finished out with multimodding)

I switched some crafted enchants on your existing gear around - as well as optimized your tree and set up your Character in PoB properly.

I put the proper lab enchant on your boots (not your helmet though(!) since that can be hard to get) and 30% corrupted your bow - you can alternativly just hillock it to 28% if you do not want to corrupt it.

I leveled up your gems as far as your stats allow - but never over lv20 so you can't complain about expensive corrupts there. :P (which should be the least of your worries - that happens kinda on its own.)

I was also almost able to balance your three resists. :/ I just missed Cold Resists by 1% :( But then again I did not want to change any gear besides the selfcrafted amulet.

Aaaand lo-and behold! we are at ~1Mio Shaper DPS.

The third might of the meek is a good idea! :) But if you take it make sure you actually take the crit-multi nodes. They are the nodes that make the Unnatural Instinct that good (and expensive) in the first place.

Another thing: before you spend 3 talent points pathing to a jewel node make sure you have a jewel that is worth that investment. There are still options open on your talenttree that you can take and do more for you then your current jewels offer.

Cheers o/

Good Changes to the PoB.

Also, setting the projectile travel distance to benefit from Point Blank (set to 10 or below) will bump the damage up over 1.5m. Enabling Blood Rage will get it over 1.7m. Blood Rage still works fine with the build even with the nerf to the overleech for ascendant.
"
YT_HB wrote:
"
DwaneDibbley wrote:
"
Lindean wrote:
Need some "guidance", what to upgrade next, besides two abyss slots bubonic trails.
PoB: https://pastebin.com/feWeGvYA
6k hp, 1m dps, red elder went deathless, t15 are deathless (can't drop t16), got destroyed by uber atziri.

Dont stand in red circle.

Great reply ;)

Nah, I've died 4 times to Trio but it was possibly due to wrong order of killing them (A'alai was last to stand soooooo).

So, reached 1m DPS (1,05 to be exact) and 6.1k hp. Still looking for some advices. What can i do besides upgrading abyss jewels? Is my tree "optimal"?
I'm using Phasing flask above The Wise Oak, my resist aren't balanced for this.

What i really like about this character is that...it's really a sink for currency. I've been always hoarding currency for no reason and with this builds it's a non-go :D
Hey can the belt be replaced with a headhunter? I know its a silly question with how good HH is but idk if the bonus with so many Abyssals makes sense to swap it. Second is, I am seeing a ton of high level builds using The Tempest bow over the DF, whats the best call between the pair? Thanks for the info.
Last edited by Betrayssf on Apr 8, 2019, 10:20:44 AM
"
Betrayssf wrote:
Hey can the belt be replaced with a headhunter? I know its a silly question with how good HH is but idk if the bonus with so many Abyssals makes sense to swap it.

Sure, but it might be harder to cap resists.

"
Betrayssf wrote:
Second is, I am seeing a ton of high level builds using The Tempest bow over the DF, whats the best call between the pair? Thanks for the info.

It's just a different build. This build utilizes the synergy between Doomfletch Prism and the Shroud of Lightless. That's part of what makes this build different from the other builds that seem similar. All the elemental damage that the Doomfletch Prism provides takes advantage of all 3 elemental penetration that the Shroud of Lightless provides.
Yeah, I ended up passing on the other stuff. You're 100% correct. Mind taking a look at the gear, let me know if there are any glaring holes, I had a HH that i sold so I kinda had free reign of money but obviously couldn't drop 10-12 EX per piece
Yeah, I ended up passing on the other stuff. You're 100% correct. Mind taking a look at the gear, let me know if there are any glaring holes, I had a HH that i sold so I kinda had free reign of money but obviously couldn't drop 10-12 EX per piece
"
Betrayssf wrote:

If you play with Elemental Focus and Scourge Arrow you might want to swap out the increased criticals support for infused channeling. You need to work out though if the support works for you. You need to channel for 0.5 seconds to get a benefit from it.

Immortal Call can be leveled up to level 3.

The gear is solid for the most part - a Hale Negator would be a tad better then a Lightpoacher. You can quality up your bow to 28% or 30% via Hillock/Bestiary Corruption.

You can obviously always invest more in jewels/slam the ones you have.

Other then that it looks pretty solid to me.
Yeah cant find a single Hale with a decent Scourge arrow mod or id have jumped.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info