[3.5] Tectonic Slam | Shaper uber elder DOWN | PERMA IMMORTAL CALL | INSANE MAP CLEAR

"
Gorst93 wrote:
"
Completed 15 Challengesdaimonxp wrote:
How are you getting focus? shocking nearby enemies?

Nm I figured it out lol. Trying to see how to move away from mathil's version since I'm getting hit like a truck but do dmg like crazy. But I use xoph's blood amulet he doesn't.

yeah that was my take on it as well this dude is to much of a good poe player he expect us to dodge most damage that comes from bosses... XD with this build you'll be able to face tank all of it just dont stand in multiple pool of stuff.

I just said screw the helm and went Starkonja's Head Silken Hood, with xoph's blood amulet and everything up shows I'm doing 1.6+m shaper dps that's with out totem, with totem near 2m. And I ripped off Mathil's chest bought a kaom's heart. I might not have perma immortal call, but losing your endurance charges can be really bad. But yeah I decided to just take the helm off put on Starkonja's and Koam's heart. I haven't tired anything yet with the changes.
Hello,
thx for the build, i am using it right now. Since I am lvl 98 and the tree is for lvl 90 I made some slight tweeks to push the build to 3.5 mill dps and 6.7k life without buying any new gear aside Abyssus. Have a look if interested: https://pastebin.com/zWJiLqLe

If I reach lvl 100 i would probably go for one more jewel slot or a frenzy charge depending on the available jewels.

regards

Mondo
Really enjoying this build. Completed Act 10 @ 70 and upgraded to all the suggested uniques/appropriately strong rares + level 20 gems from league starter I've shredded for currency. I died once while levelling (Essence Mob one shot) but didn't feel that the Oni-Goroshi levelling experience was very safe or user friendly for someone using the unique for the first time. I'd suggest to newbies that a levelling strat separate from this build and then switching over @68+ would be a better experience. Total play time to 70 was ~15 hours (with a lot of AFK/trading).

At that level I jumped straight into T9/10 maps, zero problems even with Syndicate. Approx ~5k HP (with ~25 passive points left to add) so feel pretty confident this is going to scale well into T16/Shaper. Now level 75 as of writing.

I have adopted the small pathing changes Mondochan suggested. More than anything the +10 dex/int nodes down the bottom were unnecessary after gearing so more +10 strength nodes were preferable. I'm waiting till I feel squishy before doing the jewels, but they pretty conveniently are along the existing pathing so will feel pretty small investment wise.

Good build, would benefit from a better write up as I felt like I had to figure out a bunch of stuff myself. Not that it's a problem for me, but if you'd had me of a year ago find this build I'd have struggled a bit.
So I am in the process of my first league and I am getting a feel for it with hybrids molten vortex juggernaut.

I enjoy the tanky melee play style. Don't love the dps and wouldn't mind a change up when the next one starts.

Can anyone give me thoughts in regards into comparing the two?
1 question about gem levels. Why Immortal Call level 1? The only difference I see between level 1 and level 3 is an increased duration. CWDT at level 1 will support gems up to level 38 and IC at level 3 requires level 38.
Last edited by Bluemouse2 on Feb 18, 2019, 10:33:18 PM
"
Good build, would benefit from a better write up as I felt like I had to figure out a bunch of stuff myself. Not that it's a problem for me, but if you'd had me of a year ago find this build I'd have struggled a bit.

I tought that the video guide would give all the extra info but ill try to fix the written guide it was my first one thx for the feedback! XD
Last edited by Gorst93 on Feb 17, 2019, 11:44:41 AM
The video guide does break it down fairly well, but (for most of us at least) it's hard to remember everything at once as you progress in the build.

Having a written reference is very very useful. That said I'm now level 86 and doing T16s with almost zero issue.

My only problems seems to be that the fairly low mana regen coupled with whirling blades being non-BM is that moving a significant distance often means I arrive at packs almost oom. Any suggestions on how to improve mana regen or is it just something you have to manage with this build owing to a lack of gem slots?
I am going to reword my question. As a league starter, can someone share pros and cons of this build over molten strike juggernaut?
I am going to reword my question. As a league starter, can someone share pros and cons of this build over molten strike juggernaut?
"
1 question about gem levels. Why Immortal Call level 1? The only difference I see between level 1 and level 3 is an increased duration. CWDT at level 1 will support gems up to level 38 and IC at level 3 requires level 38.

yes ive tested it and lvl 1 is better you will proc CWDT a lot more because it requires less dmg and the lvl 3 duration is barely noticeable.

"

Depends its a lot faster all around and cheaper, the question for league starter is always how much uniques it needs and how hard they are to acquired, you wont be able to do end game content day 1 because you need oni goroshi, but as soon as you get it you can start doing end game content and the tankyness of the thing makes it really nice to start with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info