[3.6] Indigon Winter Orb- Fast, Tanky, High Damage |Deathless U.Elder, T16 easy farm

I am so jealous... haven't had a single thing drop worth more than 20c this league, and not a single exalt drop at level 93. I've had to grind everything the hard way - at least this build is fun! zoom zoom zoom
First time I've tried U. Elder, done it easily. Only one death to a freeze when portals spawned which is kinda weird since it doesn't happen in elder maps.

Anyway picking "Mental rapidity" above 'Elemental Overlord" was a good choice I don't regret. The bonus cast speed hit a sweet spot with winter orb hit rate.
"
citizenX wrote:
I am so jealous... haven't had a single thing drop worth more than 20c this league, and not a single exalt drop at level 93. I've had to grind everything the hard way - at least this build is fun! zoom zoom zoom

Even if you drop a single exa you have to grind over and over because 1 ex is nothing for a build unfortunatly :/
I am stocking up cast speed this league. For every 1% cast speed POB suggests around 0.5% damage increase on WO due to faster ticks which is better than most affixes. With onslaught, full frenzy and arcane surge up you don’t even feel the channeling on WO due to the fast cast speed so I am literally just zooming around maps and everything dies. Hence I went for profane wand on my main craft. My second wand is crap as I am waiting for one more unveil on the trigger gem suffix to unlock the craft. But I have been putting frostbite in there since somebody sold me a additional curse foible for 25c so that gives me an extra 10% damage on shaper/ elder

I seem to be killing things including U elder even faster this league, and that is without complete gear. Is a complete faceroll already at this stage. The only downside is that I seem to be dying more often than I like which I believe is because I am depleting my mana too quickly due to so much cast speed that I lose the benefits of mom. Would need to to adjust my playstyle or gear a bit. I am even thinking of getting rid of some duration nodes as that doesn’t seem to be doing much given the cast speed that this build has.
Last edited by desmondk07 on Mar 25, 2019, 8:14:41 PM
25c for your +1 curse foible? Your luck is incredible! :-)

Yeah, cast speed is king - not only from a dps standpoint, but just smoothness of play. Faster to 10 stacks, faster clear, etc.

The idea of dropping duration nodes is VERY interesting. Makes sense for boss fights, but I wonder about clear. Regrets are cheap tho, worth trying. Ohh - it will affect vaal skills, but so many fights those are not available on anyways...

I made the mistake of not having my Herald of Ice up while delving recently, and didn't notice any difference in clear speed. Huh. Might have to try that on maps, see what happens.
Yeah been very lucky this league. You also have to constantly sniff ard poetrade for bargains. Not as many people are playing Indigon builds now since 3.5 nerf so people are dumping mana gear very cheaply. The disadvantage is that then no Indigon with the enchant now for sale so you just have to wait or farm it yourself (though is not really required).
"
desmondk07 wrote:
Yeah been very lucky this league. You also have to constantly sniff ard poetrade for bargains. Not as many people are playing Indigon builds now since 3.5 nerf so people are dumping mana gear very cheaply. The disadvantage is that then no Indigon with the enchant now for sale so you just have to wait or farm it yourself (though is not really required).

I agree. The meta of this league seems to be physical conversion with stacking conversion auras along side Zealotry. Mana intensive build like Indigon falls out of favour completely.

There are also Uber lab Enchant Service guys I contacted with. All of them ask for the price of the helmet (which could be around several exalts) and you have to provide them ALL offering and twice enchant (They say it will make the enchant comes faster) until the desired enchant comes. The most unreasonable greedy service I have ever comes across with any games so far...
In case you guys like MF, i tried run the build with 109% IIQ

pretty amazing to see that working on a temp league (we use the quant flask to get 25%), two white pariahs, goldwyrm, sadimas, the quant shield, biscos belt and an amu or talisman with 10% quant.

i can clear t16 with no problem at all, heck, i can clear t16 with 1 or 2 leechers behind (and no aura bot) with no problem AT ALL

if you want to make runs with 5 leechers yea, you need an aurabot, but 111% possible quant max is a lot more than a windripper build, and a lot more safer and more dps
If you want to take this build to a whole nother level... Get a bow, like this bad boy... Absolutely filthy disgusting, I want!

https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/b5sxur/ssc_first_lvl_33_spell_int_bow_20_more_bonus/
I'm probably missing a few big things because my character is pretty weak!
Can you check EGO_Ranger and point out what's wrong, perhaps?

Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info