3.6 Ascendant Wild Strike - Melee is "dead" Part 2! +3mil dps/~7k life (Shaper/Uber Elder down)

Hello Exiles,
welcome to my Wild Strike build. This build is using an unpopular weapon "Voidforge" but that doesnt mean that this weapon is bad right?

Well to be honest Wild Strike isnt that popular too... This makes it more fun to make these nerds to look good.

Defence
- Fortify
- Stun Immune
- Life Leech ~1400/sec
- Life Regeneration +400/sec
- Max. Resistances capped at 80%
- 22% Phys. Damage Reduction (without flask)
- ~ 7000 life

Damage
You must edit Voidforge in Pob to proper calculate the damage.
Pob cant calculate "Gain 300% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Damage of a random Element". To work around this problem edit it to this

-->
Gain 100% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage
Gain 100% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage
Gain 100% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage

Since Voidforge comes with huge flat elemental damage all we need to do is stacking crit chance and crit multiplier.

Gear
Spoiler
3.6 Changes
Spoiler
Loreweave got his maximum resistances nerfed to 78%. Still pretty solid chest but i feel like we need some alternatives. So for now i recommand to craft yourself a body armour with fossil crafting. Here is the fossil you need to get the most important stat.

Try to hit high life, resistances and supported by maim.

Also new to the game are these gloves.

My guess it that they would be fit perfectly into the build and i recommand to use them.

Weapon
Voidforge - This build is working around this weapon.

Chest
I think the best allround chest for this build. Offers good offense and defense stats.

Jewlery
Xoph's Blood - I think its easier to focus on 1 element. Getting Avatar of Fire, Fire Penetration and Cover Enemies in Ash

Call of the Brotherhood and Pyre - Using to convert the rest of cold and lightning damage to fire.

Helmet
Try to get high life and accuracy rating. When you got some currency also grab "- fire resistances to nearby enemies".

Gloves
Use this slot for fixing your hit chance and resistances if you have problems.
Stats to look for: Life, resistances, accuracy rating and attack speed.

Boots
Since we dont need movement speed because we are jumping around like a little bunny we can grab some decent life and more important stun immunity with Kaoms Roots.

Ascendancy
Spoiler

Shadow Ascendancy --> Assassin (Power Charges and +1% to Crit)
Path of the Shadow --> Easiest way to grab crit nodes without much traveling
Templar Ascendancy --> Inquisitor (Penetration, Crit Multi, Increased Damage taken and Consecrated Ground for some life reg + Hits against Enemies on Consecrated Ground have increased Critical Strike Chance since Update 3.6)

Passiv Tree/Path of Building
Spoiler
Level 93 Skill Tree - www.poeurl.com/cj2u
Path of Building - https://pastebin.com/P5qGfG3f

Pantheon/Bandits
Spoiler
Soul of Arakaali - good against degen damage + life increased recovery rate

Soul of Ryslatha - Granting life flask charges and life recovery rate from flask when on low life

Bandits - Kill all or Help Alira. I personally killed all.

Jewels
Spoiler

Watchers Eye - +x% to critical strike chance while affected by hatred is helping alot for pushing crit chance

All other jewels - Look for life and more importantly critical strike multiplier since its boosting our damage alot! We can use critical strike multiplier in all variants: fire, elemental, cold, lightning, global, melee and with swords. Try to find jewels with 2-3 crit multiplier on it.

Gems
Spoiler
Chest

Cast when Damage taken Setup + Blood Rage for Self Cast.
Curses are now more affective against bosses - Swap Lightning Golem out and bring Punishment/Enfeeble in (Update 3.6)

Voidforge

This setup is choosen to do maximum damage. Important to node use Ancestral Call for Mapping and swap to Ruthless when doing bigger bosses.

Helmet

Leap Slam Setup for jumping around like a wild and agressiv bunny!

Gloves

Aura Setup + Ancestral Protector

Video
Spoiler
Quick Minotaur Map: https://youtu.be/653gFVaGzQo

Hope you guys enjoyed the guide and i would really appreciate when you guys help me improve the guide =)
Last edited by heitu on Mar 12, 2019, 4:07:53 PM
Last bumped on Oct 20, 2019, 9:02:05 AM
Hello,

i have Mechanic Questions.

My train of thought:

Wildstrike have 100% Conversion and you Choose Random between lightning, cold and fire.

How works the Conversion from Rings and Amulet in these case?

So you get the Conversion only for the extra Damage or you get the conversion for all damage include the Wildstrike?

Does that mean all of your wildstrike attacks are just making fire or are cold and lightning unaffected by the conversion?
garbage build, since there's times where you deal 0 damage.
"

There is no time when your damage is 0.
Actually a rather solid build, i like it.
"

I like every feedback i can get. But i dont understand why you think there are times when i deal no damage?!

"
Hello,

i have Mechanic Questions.

My train of thought:

Wildstrike have 100% Conversion and you Choose Random between lightning, cold and fire.

How works the Conversion from Rings and Amulet in these case?

So you get the Conversion only for the extra Damage or you get the conversion for all damage include the Wildstrike?

Does that mean all of your wildstrike attacks are just making fire or are cold and lightning unaffected by the conversion?

Well we play Avatar of Fire in this variant. So every damage we deal gets converted to fire damage. With Pyre and Call of the Brotherhood we nearly convert all cold and lightning damage to fire.
To answer your question - We convert all damage including Wildstrike. This does mean we deal only fire damage!
Last edited by heitu on Feb 3, 2019, 12:44:21 PM
Pretty cool build, definitely something more refreshing from all the Arc/Storm Brand threads everywhere.
Updated
i believe your PoB link needs an update
I will give this a try at a later date, commenting so I can find it later, it seems better than my 1m dps 10k es trickster wildstrike :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info