Text chat may have more limitations to implement then people are aware.

I can kinda see both sides to all this...

1..Things take time. People these days dont use the patience they are given and when they have a concern its do it now or "Oh your not paying attention"..just cause a verbal paragraph wasnt issued about what you want doesnt mean it wasnt seen or isnt being worked on. we have 24hrs a day...8hr for a normal person is sleeping and then you have 16 for whatever else. Jefe im sure gets prolly less then 8 dealing with this game and exiles mad about this or that..then patch time he juggles bugs glitches and all the rest...

2. i can see where he is coming from with concerns not being met..i mean look at the Trade Market on console..its an utter mess and prolly will be for awhile longer. I know its not an easy fix and wont be done in a day. But improvemnts could have been made by this point to stop it from being so bad to begin with. Some sort of text chat system would be really awesome i think..rather then joining clubs and having to post and wait for someone to wanna play i feel texting would be good for PoE console QoL..trades could come and go easier...finding parties..or groups would be easier then watching club posts or using the Notice Board..

3. Lets all just get along for the sake of the game we all enjoy playing..Devs have more on thier plate then most of wanna admit or care to think about. Not only is it thier job to worry about all this stuff they have to worry about deadlines..as well as things in thier personal life as well. thier sole being isnt for this game. they are not androids or robots doing this. zzzzzzzzzzzso honestly we should all cut them alil slate cause thier day to day is alot rougher then you think and B***hing and moaning isnt gonna get what u want done any quicker then it already is getting done..you want this and that well these guys have to figure out how to safely configure it and introduce it into the game without major reprocussions and fdrawbacks...

4...SMILE your breathing and its just a game...Have a great day
(removing all the quotes with users making excuses for people who can speak for themselves)

Dude, fuck that. No offense, but Bex or Chris setting foot in this forum is like begging to god to strike you down with lightning - it's not going to happen. There is no Xbox community manager because the POE forums don't have the 'sexiness' of Reddit or Twitter. in other words, nothing can go viral in these 4 walls.

We are a red headed step child, an experiment, an overdue beta for a much larger PS4 playerbase. No matter how much money we pump into GGG, we will never get our own development fork, we'll never get console specific features, and we'll never have good netcode.

I love this game, but hate the assholes in charge of it.
Better Xbox Discord, better community, better experience:

https://discord.gg/ASXwHp
Last edited by YouAreStoopudXBL on Feb 19, 2019, 4:06:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info