[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
prodiosounds wrote:
i'm going to start an another time this build. Last league i hav played chieft version of this build. what is pros and cons between this 2 versions ?

Chieftain is considerably more tanky, thats the main thing about him.

Elementalist has more damage, has ele immune golems and is reflect immune.
"
"
prodiosounds wrote:
i'm going to start an another time this build. Last league i hav played chieft version of this build. what is pros and cons between this 2 versions ?

Chieftain is considerably more tanky, thats the main thing about him.

Elementalist has more damage, has ele immune golems and is reflect immune.

Ok thank you so much i'm going to do elem version ^^.
With the new changes, you use inspiration for everything? Just want to be clear on that before I start messing with colours...thanks in advance!
"
NaibElSayel wrote:
With the new changes, you use inspiration for everything? Just want to be clear on that before I start messing with colours...thanks in advance!

Yeah, forget the Controlled Destruction. I didn't had time to correct everything. Use Inspiration support instead.

Full build is updated though, i forgot the starter.

tnx for telling me
"
"
NaibElSayel wrote:

Yeah, forget the Controlled Destruction. I didn't had time to correct everything. Use Inspiration support instead.

Full build is updated though, i forgot the starter.

tnx for telling me

Cool, ty for speedy response! Gonna try it out :)
Well, thanks again for awesome build! Finally, after 1,438h played I killed Uber Atziri, Hall of Grandmasters and Uber Elder! Hell yeah!

P.S Will you update build with high-end gear crafting part? Cause I guess we can get 7l staff and maybe some more cool things?
"
Tigerwow wrote:
Well, thanks again for awesome build! Finally, after 1,438h played I killed Uber Atziri, Hall of Grandmasters and Uber Elder! Hell yeah!

P.S Will you update build with high-end gear crafting part? Cause I guess we can get 7l staff and maybe some more cool things?

Haha no prob :D i'm glad it's going great for you!

Yeah i will update, i just don't have time right away to keep track at 4 guides atm cause i'm working on Venom Gyre build. Will do, no worries ;)
Hey man, thanks for the build!

one thing, you choose two Stone Golem, but why?
the effect don't stack, unless i'm mistaken?

wouldnt be better to use one Stone and one Lightning?

also, Flammability is not good here?
Last edited by CereaIKiller on Sep 20, 2019, 12:19:13 AM
Hello Mates,
I'm "relatively" new here in poe.
I really enjoy your build, can you tell me where I can get the focussed buff from?
The staff is supposed to have "deal double damage while focussed" on it, but I don't understand where I can get the buff from....

Many thanks for the help!
Hey again :) Lovin this version of the build aswell. Still need to improve lots of my items, this league hasn't been very generous when it comes to currency xD Yet I'm lvl 87 and I have no problems whatsoever. Not yet at least.

Just a quick question. Now that you added Inspiration Support, is the Channelling Skills have -3 to Total Mana Cost on ring/ amulet still necessary?

Cheers and thanks for making PoE more fun with your builds :3
My heart says yes, but my mom says no.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info