[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Awesome build - so far my fav. Btw about staff craft - don't you need 77+ ilvl to get +3 rolls? According to poedb "Lava Conjurer's 77 +3 to Level of all Fire Spell Skill Gems"
"
taengho wrote:
Heya, just wanted to point out/ask something. Was checking out the new updated pob tree and I noticed you took Assassination instead of Elemental Focus like before but you still have elemental overload taken?

Yeah, you saw good. I'm not using Orb of Storms in the full build anymore, so I had to make sure that Incinerate alone will be able to reliably proc Elemental Overload. Since Controlled Destruction is lowering crit chance by 100% I had to make some investment into crit chance therefore I switched few points.

Now with crit chance on Incinerate is 7% per hit and with ~15 casts/sec it's guaranteed that you get Elemental Overload every time you hit something.
"
Tigerwow wrote:
Awesome build - so far my fav. Btw about staff craft - don't you need 77+ ilvl to get +3 rolls? According to poedb "Lava Conjurer's 77 +3 to Level of all Fire Spell Skill Gems"

True! Thanks for pointing that out, i missed that crap aaaa...

For some reason stupid staves are pretty pricey atm, dunno why. They were like 15-20c every league before...
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Sep 10, 2019, 1:05:51 AM
Thank you very much for the nice build :)

I have a few questions though:

1. You maxed out cast when damage taken and immortal call. I read somewhere else that it is more effective to keep it at low levels (since it triggers more often). Did you consider this?
2. Does vaal grace get triggerd from cast when damage taken? Why keep it at lvl 15?

Thank you again!
"
"
Tigerwow wrote:

For some reason stupid staves are pretty pricey atm, dunno why. They were like 15-20c every league before...

Well.. at least now i know how to utilise all that fuses ;) Time to 6l!
"
Philey wrote:
Thank you very much for the nice build :)

I have a few questions though:

1. You maxed out cast when damage taken and immortal call. I read somewhere else that it is more effective to keep it at low levels (since it triggers more often). Did you consider this?
2. Does vaal grace get triggerd from cast when damage taken? Why keep it at lvl 15?

Thank you again!

That was true before 3.7 patch. Now its better to max it out.

Vaal Grace you cast manually. Vaal skills can't be triggered.
"
Tigerwow wrote:
"
"
Tigerwow wrote:

Well.. at least now i know how to utilise all that fuses ;) Time to 6l!

Prices will drop for sure when people start to play Blighted maps which drop a lot of stuff.

If you don't want to wait go ahead but i think it will be better to buy one. Even +2 gems is fine. Dont worry.
"

If you don't want to wait go ahead but i think it will be better to buy one. Even +2 gems is fine. Dont worry.

Man, don't underestimate me ;)
"
Tigerwow wrote:
"

hahaha so lucky, congrats! :D
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Sep 10, 2019, 4:41:11 PM
"
"
Tigerwow wrote:
"

hahaha so lucky, congrats! :D

Thanks ;) But now it's kinda a problem to find requiered enchants that comes from unveiling..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info