[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
"
SicknessXI wrote:
:)

Hi SicknessXI, i got some new ideas for 3.7 but since you already maxed the build thru the roof, lets say it now and push it even more! xD

While with Martyr of Innocence (which is enough for most players) we have added Fire damage to spells and attacks mod, any other skill that we use will have that fire damage but, not with the crafted staff!
It's also important that you don't have added fire damage (to spells) anywhere else like Abyss jewels/rings/amulet like you don't.

That opens a possibility of using a one more Keystone, Elemental Equilibrium!
To proc it, you will use Lightning golem or even easier add Arc gem or just Orb of Storms. The moment pure lightning damage touches the boss your EQ will work.

This will be your the PoB with all changes
https://pastebin.com/h8v7S7k5

20+ million Shaper dps, congrats! xD

You can test this on Shaper to see how it works, maybe it clunky :/ I haven't tested it yet.

The problem with EE is the overwrite. It will switch to fireres after 5 sec. I already played EE in other builds like Flameblast. You trigger EE with something like Orb of Storms and make then one big hit with fire. Problem is maybe Wave of Conviction trigger first. Also if the fight last longer than 5 sec. But this should be possible with that high dps. But for the start I wouldn't use the Keystone.

Maybe I can test it next week when I'm back home :)
IGN: xSickSlam
Last edited by SicknessXI on May 24, 2019, 2:42:45 PM
"
SicknessXI wrote:
"
"
SicknessXI wrote:
:)

Hi SicknessXI, i got some new ideas for 3.7 but since you already maxed the build thru the roof, lets say it now and push it even more! xD

While with Martyr of Innocence (which is enough for most players) we have added Fire damage to spells and attacks mod, any other skill that we use will have that fire damage but, not with the crafted staff!
It's also important that you don't have added fire damage (to spells) anywhere else like Abyss jewels/rings/amulet like you don't.

That opens a possibility of using a one more Keystone, Elemental Equilibrium!
To proc it, you will use Lightning golem or even easier add Arc gem or just Orb of Storms. The moment pure lightning damage touches the boss your EQ will work.

This will be your the PoB with all changes
https://pastebin.com/h8v7S7k5

20+ million Shaper dps, congrats! xD

You can test this on Shaper to see how it works, maybe it clunky :/ I haven't tested it yet.

The problem with EE is the overwrite. It will switch to fireres after 5 sec. I already played EE in other builds like Flameblast. You trigger EE with something like Orb of Storms and make then one big hit with fire. Problem is maybe Wave of Conviction trigger first. Also if the fight last longer than 5 sec. But this should be possible with that high dps. But for the start I wouldn't use the Keystone.

Maybe I can test it next week when I'm back home :)

Yeah, you are right. It's too clunky :(
I started this build in 3.6 but never had the time to fully play it... it seemed fun though and I am planning on playing it in legion, now after the changes Im a bit worried if it is still viable. Will this build still be viable after the beacon of ruin etc nerf?
"
teclis123 wrote:
I started this build in 3.6 but never had the time to fully play it... it seemed fun though and I am planning on playing it in legion, now after the changes Im a bit worried if it is still viable. Will this build still be viable after the beacon of ruin etc nerf?

Yes!
I already prepared for 3.7 patch, build will be even better. Beacon of ruin won't be used :D
"
"
teclis123 wrote:

Yes!
I already prepared for 3.7 patch, build will be even better. Beacon of ruin won't be used :D

Ok great! Looking forward to it :) Will it still be elementalist or chieftain?
"

Yes!

can you share anything I should be preparing for? Like stocking up on regrets, or looking for different armor (since all the synth stuff is now in standard, now is the time to go shopping)

I see they are nerfing Immoral Call and Warlords Mark, I'm worried I will be even more fragile after all of this
Last edited by frotzthedragon on Jun 4, 2019, 10:38:28 AM
"
teclis123 wrote:
"
"
teclis123 wrote:

Yes!

Ok great! Looking forward to it :) Will it still be elementalist or chieftain?

Both, so everyone can chose :) I already made Jugg version but its not viable anymore beause of Warlords Mark nerf. Ill switch it to Chieftain. I'm working on it. :)
"
"

Yes!

can you share anything I should be preparing for? Like stocking up on regrets, or looking for different armor (since all the synth stuff is now in standard, now is the time to go shopping)

I see they are nerfing Immoral Call and Warlords Mark, I'm worried I will be even more fragile after all of this

No need to stockpile anything except fossils maybe xD Stay tuned, tanky Chieftain version is coming out. :)
"
"
"

Yes!

No need to stockpile anything except fossils maybe xD Stay tuned, tanky Chieftain version is coming out. :)

Thanks! From what I figured out myself this could be a great league starter. Looking forward to it!
I've played this last season and I'm looking forward to playing this again for the start of the next season. I found it really fun, and I think it will be pretty good with the new league mechanics. Looking forward to the update man, mainly the Chieftain version :D!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info