[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Huh, turns out the time I updated Path of Building, the update didn't take. I've updated PoB and the build now shows the proper pathing to get to Arco. Situation resolved. Thanks for quintupple checking.
Tip to everyone: try Incinerate CWC Bodyswap. Amazing clear speed and fun as hell.
Love this build so far..

I guess my next goal is to get the proper lab enchant and try to 6-link..

Thank you for this guide.
I think you have misunderstood my request.
I know I don't NEED certain gems yet and that i don't NEED anything but the Supported incinerate while leveling.

Currently I have 22 Sockets in total. 4x4L, 2x3L.
I'm using 2x4L and 1x3L.
I'm only using 11 of 22 Sockets.

I have 11 empty sockets and I get that i dont need anything else I just want to fill those sockets and wondered if you had any suggestions..

so far (t6-t7) with 5 links its just insane, really no problem for bosses.
i only can play something like 3 to 4 hours a day, but with those trash gears are really nice build to start, thanks for share with us.

now farm for get the right staff and chest.
"

Tip to everyone: try Incinerate CWC Bodyswap. Amazing clear speed and fun as hell.

Got to say, switched over to an alternate weapon for weapons swap. this settup for map clear is alot fun, then switch over to normal settup for bosses
"
Noiprox wrote:
"

Got to say, switched over to an alternate weapon for weapons swap. this settup for map clear is alot fun, then switch over to normal settup for bosses

DAMN RIGHT IT'S FUN, makes short work of Synthesis zones too. Bossing is awful but if you wep swap OR have Vaal RF on hot standby it's manageable. If not, just channel spam body swap over the area, shit dies eventually anyway :-)

I'll have to run this way for a week or two until I have enough CURR to upgrade to something that can do yellow/red maps because the scaling of the speed setup is NOT GREAT
Loving the build so far, tons of fun to play. How much survivability will I lose if I drop Atziri's Step? I'm at a point where my next upgrades are a Warlord's Mark ring, Mark of the Shaper and shaped gloves, and it seems difficult to get resists capped without any on my boots.
"
TunaMana wrote:
Just wanted to pitch in that I am having good results swapping out Controlled Destruction for Energy Shield Leech. We're pretty much always leeching ES, and that's only 5% less dmg than CD. But it makes you able to go the Elem side up instead of the crit side on the shadow side cluster on the tree. While also making EO much more reliable and procing straight from Incinerate.

Anyways, felt more comfortable to play.

Also +1 on the CWDT Wave of Destruction + Combustion (make sure its fire top), I added a cold snap in mine for some frenzies for now in that link.

Also, quite fond of these for now:

Is there any hope for this base?

That ES Leech gem is quite interesting hm... We go to the Shadow area mainly because of Acro&Phase Acro.

That base will be good for leveling. For some crafted staves later on you should be looking for Shaper base (Elder-Attack based builds, Shaper-spells).

"
Dynastiew wrote:
Just crafted this armor i bought it 5L 6s for 2 chaos (put it 6L with only 16 fuse and used an HP essence on it and got that on the first try lol.

my Two wands, that i crafted with low level spell damage essence back when i was leveling, still not found how to replace them any idea? all the unique in the starter build except the shade of solaris wands (wich cost 3 exalted lol) are worst than them

I spent two chaos on the build i'm able to do uber LAB and at least T7 map without dieing and at a good speed.

Amazing! XD

"
Paintherapy wrote:
Love this build so far..

I guess my next goal is to get the proper lab enchant and try to 6-link..

Thank you for this guide.

Thank you for the feedback! Rock on! :D

"
Guimazx33 wrote:

so far (t6-t7) with 5 links its just insane, really no problem for bosses.
i only can play something like 3 to 4 hours a day, but with those trash gears are really nice build to start, thanks for share with us.

now farm for get the right staff and chest.

Tnx for the feedback, means a lot! Stay safe :)

"
WildNothing wrote:
Loving the build so far, tons of fun to play. How much survivability will I lose if I drop Atziri's Step? I'm at a point where my next upgrades are a Warlord's Mark ring, Mark of the Shaper and shaped gloves, and it seems difficult to get resists capped without any on my boots.

Glad to hear :)
Go for the rare boots for now. League just started and premium items are expensive. Turn on Vaal Grace vs Syndicate/Bosses/any tough situation and you will be fine. You can later get Atziri's step...
"

That ES Leech gem is quite interesting hm... We go to the Shadow area mainly because of Acro&Phase Acro.

I just meant swapping the 2 crit strike node, and Assassination notable, for the 2 Elemental damage and Elemental Focus Notable, on the way to Coolhearted Calculation.

Because, if we're not running CD in the links, (in favor of the ES leech) we don't need some much crit off the tree to keep up EO since it gets reliably proc from Incinerate all the time.

If someone's opted for a Widowsilk Robe instead as a body, then I think it makes even more sense.

Food for thoughts, We're 5 points off Eldritch battery. Which could open 100% mana reservation.
Last edited by TunaMana on Mar 12, 2019, 3:44:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info