[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
jorgemuladi wrote:
Hi Torlein,
Thank you for making this guide its been wonderful for me.
I have a question regarding the ascendency.
why do you take mastermind of discord if you only use herald of fire? isnt paragon of calamity better?
thank you

I'm glad you like it. :)
Mastermind of Discord gives you a lot of dps. You get life and mana leech from blasphemy + Warlord's mark. It's also meant to transition from starter to full build without having to respec asc points. Take a look at full build PoB.

"
CozIDiD wrote:
Love this build !!!!!!!!!!
will try right away after i finish my semester exsames.
i was thinking about CI or LL with elementalist or accultist (it seems CI and LL have more defence mecanics) versions
maybe some hybrid stuff befor haveing the corency to full transition to energy shield.
but i can't find the right combination.
of items and skill nodes.
can you help with that ???

:D
Ill make CI and LL version later in the league. Seems it will be good now with all the buffs.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 10, 2019, 10:04:14 AM
What are your thoughts on dropping Beacon of ruin and instead get Paragon of calamity?
Getting 6 blue socket on martyr its actally a pain in the ass!! Great build tho :D
"
jorgemuladi wrote:
Hi Torlein,
Thank you for making this guide its been wonderful for me.
I have a question regarding the ascendency.
why do you take mastermind of discord if you only use herald of fire? isnt paragon of calamity better?
thank you

Reduced mana reserved and the fire pen
Used this as my league starter, so far it has been great! Managed to 5 link a Searing Touch for single target, and I'm using a budget 6 link staff in my weapon swap for clearing (using CwC volatile dead).

Next plan is to buy a Kaoms Heart and then work on accessories.

"
MAKACEK wrote:
What are your thoughts on dropping Beacon of ruin and instead get Paragon of calamity?

Why, what's the prob?

"
Fartfiddler wrote:
Getting 6 blue socket on martyr its actally a pain in the ass!! Great build tho :D

Bad rng, it should be quite easy. Much easier than getting 5B1G.

"
LeonBauer wrote:
Used this as my league starter, so far it has been great! Managed to 5 link a Searing Touch for single target, and I'm using a budget 6 link staff in my weapon swap for clearing (using CwC volatile dead).

Next plan is to buy a Kaoms Heart and then work on accessories.

That's your own variation with VD. Ofc do whatever you think it's best for your play style. I'm glad you are pushing strong. Kaom's gives a big life boost. :)
i dunno im playing elementalist for the first time and i cant really see the benefit of beacon of ruin lol, im probably horribly mistaken tho
"
MAKACEK wrote:
i dunno im playing elementalist for the first time and i cant really see the benefit of beacon of ruin lol, im probably horribly mistaken tho

The benefit comes from all shocks being at least 20% more damage and all chills being at least 10%.

GGG changed the way shock/chill works awhile back and its possible to get really low shocks that don't do much. This is especially worth while against end game bosses (Shaper/Elder/Guardians) where it would be extremely hard to get a worth while shock.
Love this build, having fun and nice clear with trash items(at the moment only main staff) but are you planning any changes in gems?I read something about spell blasphemy+warlords mark, little bit confused, Im still new in this game, what about val grace and vaal righteous fire<--this weird gems killing me^^
I use these vaal, right??Dont have space for all this spells, I know its sounds ridiculous, this is happen when u are new. I would be very grateful if you could update some changes in your guide and make a quote with the most frequently asked questions, thanks!
oh..and i see diffrent combination with gem links in PoB and here, this same with level vaal grace, its diffrent.(12 PoB, 10 Here)

Should I focus here or on PoB?
I'm sorry that I have so many questions!
Stay safe exile.

@EDIT

Roger that boss, thank you!
Last edited by CashD on Mar 10, 2019, 5:40:37 PM
"
CashD wrote:
Love this build, having fun and nice clear with trash items(at the moment only main staff) but are you planning any changes in gems?I read something about spell blasphemy+warlords mark, little bit confused, Im still new in this game, what about val grace and vaal righteous fire<--this weird gems killing me^^
I use these vaal, right??Dont have space for all this spells, I know its sounds ridiculous, this is happen when u are new. I would be very grateful if you could update some changes in your guide and make a quote with the most frequently asked questions, thanks!
oh..and i see diffrent combination with gem links in PoB and here, this same with level vaal grace, its diffrent.(12 PoB, 10 Here)

Should I focus here or on PoB?
I'm sorry that I have so many questions!
Stay safe exile.

Glad you like it. :)
There are 2 builds on the main paige, full build and starter build.
Full build - end game setup with high tier items
Starter build - is a build that you start the new League with (0 items and currency in stash).
With that in mind starter is optimized to get you going to the end game with minimum investment and gear that you can basically find yourself along the way. Gem links are also little bit different in starter.

In starter version you use Blasphemy+Warlorld's Mark curse to make Warlord's Mark aura and enable life and mana leech.
In full build as you progress and upgrade items you will have that setup inside the Elder based rare ring. You can't afford that yet so until then, Blasphemy+Warlord's Mark gems to leech...

Vaal gems are special gems that contains 2 skills in 1 gem(Vaal skill + regular). To use them you need to gather souls by killing monsters (gain charges)
You won't be using regular skill inside the gem just Vaal skills.
Vaal Righteous Fire give big dps boost.
Vaal Grace gives you dodge chance bonus. Level 10-12, both is fine. If you have enough dexterity level it more.

While you are still leveling and until you gather some currency focus on starter PoB. Main page is mainly for the full build which you will transition to later when you can afford items.

Hope this clears things up :) HF&GL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info